Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why SEA females are popular amongst men?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
While someone may find different reasons why they are popular, I think it's because they are feminine or at least don't afraid to be feminine.
White women are on average more beautiful than SEA ones but they want to appear more masculine due to solidarity with feminists, probably.
Almost every young white female wears jeans and vans/sneakers. What message they want to send? that they want to be more man-like? That they wear masculine outfit out of solidarity with feminists ( who are more masculine on average )?
Why should I want to have sex with another man? I mean, with being who emulates male and acts as a competitor.

3c2f994ddcd002a12f6b9b0b3379a340

Images
Images 1l
012417 womens march 1 600 dna

At least SEA females don't afraid to appear feminine.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7k5bLALJtQ

It has a lot to do with power struggle. Like you said white foids are the most feminist. I don't know how's Asian girls are, but they do have the reputation of being more submissive, ladylike and let the man lead.

They actually seem to appreciate men. Plenty of guys who were previously married to a white woman and then married a woman from SEA seem to think that women there are just kinder.

White women act extremely entitled and they don't appreciate white men as much. But I guess the reason why SEA women appreciate (white) men is that whiteys have higher status etc.

Ofc women appreciate men who have higher smv and status than themselves. The problem with white women is that they have fewer men to look up to. Since they can't really organically love anyone, they can only look up to men and be attracted to them which is wht they believe is "love."

Its the disparity between smv and status that creates these feelings. Women are just not capable of love how men perceive it. Females are a bycreation of evolution that just pick attractive traits and try to reproduce them. There's no love involved. Women can lie to even themselves and convince that they are in love, but the moment a male loses his social standing or resources, she's out.

Because there is a higher chance to have a relationship with them

While someone may find different reasons why they are popular, I think it's because they are feminine or at least don't afraid to be feminine.
White women are on average more beautiful than SEA ones but they want to appear more masculine due to solidarity with feminists, probably.
Almost every young white female wears jeans and vans/sneakers. What message they want to send? that they want to be more man-like? That they wear masculine outfit out of solidarity with feminists ( who are more masculine on average )?
Why should I want to have sex with another man? I mean, with being who emulates male and acts as a competitor.

View attachment 959114

View attachment 959115View attachment 959116View attachment 959117

At least SEA females don't afraid to appear feminine.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7k5bLALJtQ

meh

It has a lot to do with power struggle. Like you said white foids are the most feminist. I don't know how's Asian girls are, but they do have the reputation of being more submissive, ladylike and let the man lead.
Stereotypes are usually true. While some may say that they are just pretending, it's better for them to pretend like they're submissive than to pretend like they are feminist.

white women arent really that beautiful ( some really are ) but most of white phenoty[es are more attractive in men, doesn't help that white foids are tall

SEA noodles are neotenous ( maybe even more than jap and korean foids ) and short, feminine too

small amount of white girls are neotenous ( mostly slavs and still it's rare here ) and then they are really beautiful

Stereotypes are usually true. While some may say that they are just pretending, it's better for them to pretend like they're submissive than to pretend like they are feminist.
Yeah, theres not any difference. The "self" that humans present to others rarely are someones most honest opinions. Things like that are cultural. If you took the biggest feminist and raised her in traditional muslim household, she would think differently. Medias and internet largely affects the mindset of people. Globalization made it that sexual and gender liberal opinions pour out into more conservative cultures. For Asian girls, they are being praised by internet and medias for being more childlike and submissive, so it benefits them.

Average American women think of themselves, and are told by other women (and men), that they are Gods among average men. They are too good for them.
They basically see themselves as MegaGigaStacies.

Due to Feminism and all this stuff.

SEA women tend to come from different backgrounds and cultures that either put them on a path to marriage by default, or are just treated like regular people.

Average men being seeing as cockroaches by average women, see an opportunity to either get sex or love from these women. That don't think of themselves as DemiGods creators of Life and Balance.

And if you are a average full black (depending on the country) or average full white (Literally every country in the world besides the US), you will get that.

white women arent really that beautiful ( some really are ) but most of white phenoty[es are more attractive in men, doesn't help that white foids are tall
Not all white females are tall but they are definitely more masculine.
It's interesting that the more to the west ( geographically ), the more females are masculine.

Not all white females are tall but they are definitely more masculine.
It's interesting that the more to the west ( geographically ), the more females are masculine.
there some cute whitoid females ( including my crush )

They look more vulnerable

I'm on the path of my statusmaxxing journey, one day when I make enough money and gain enough notoriety I will make sure the spic gets a cute SEA waifu:owo:
Me too pls

Because they're poor and like white men kek.

Also they're feminine, more traditional and more attractive than curries and blacks.

Every race is with sea foids they're for sale but of you're willing to be a good betabuxx