Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why (school)

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
one time in class we were talking about love and relationships in general and our teacher asked a few students if they currently had a girlfriend in a normal way. then they said that they had met someone here and there at parties and so on. but he talked to them in a normal way.

When he asked me, he had an ironic smile on his face. and the others laughed too.

As I said, I'm 5'4

When he asked me, he had an ironic smile on his face. and the others laughed too.
we'll get our revenge one day in minecraft:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

What kind of class is that? How does that topic even come up?

one time in class we were talking about love and relationships in general and our teacher asked a few students if they currently had a girlfriend in a normal way. then they said that they had met someone here and there at parties and so on. but he talked to them in a normal way.

As I said, I'm 5'4
jesus christ ive had that with a group of people during lunch breaks but not the whole fucking class. brutal.

our teacher is actually quite relaxed. it was after an exam. he even asks me if i masturbated too much when i do badly in an exam.

xD

our teacher is actually quite relaxed. it was after an exam. he even asks me if i masturbated too much when i do badly in an exam.
Are you from some shithole country?

Are you from some shithole country?
Nahh Germany bro

by the way. german girls are above average in hight in comparison to many other countries..

Nahh Germany bro
You'd think a teacher would get fired for asking students if they masturbated too much. I guess I went to a really classy school.

You'd think a teacher would get fired for asking students if they masturbated too much. I guess I went to a really classy school.
it's not as embarrassing as you think. i know the teacher quite well, it's just his humorous way. i also ask him sometimes if he sometimes has fun besides his marriage.

This happens a ton. More often than not with relaxed teachers, they like bringing stuff from normal life to their classes. Which hurt a lot incels

sounds like larp to me plus you are a glowie.

Try to attend university in America if you can. You will not get laid but it will be great career wise considering you are German.
I want to study law for 1 year in USA after I absolved law school in germany. but it will be too expensive.
they charge 60k for 1 year

I wanted relationship but it would probably end up cucked, knowing foids natures. It’s better for incels or anyone blackpilled to move on from that.
Me too, I can't desire a relationship anymore after knowing how foids are. But I still have my sex drive, I can't get rid of that.