Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why rope?

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
Why even rope? Like whats the point of roping? Theres no guarantee it will get better. What if roping means you go to hell or something, or get reincarnated somewhere as something way worse as a punishment?

Also personally i dont find my life that bad. I mean considering there are people who have many more problems than me. And they still keep fighting. Maybe its cope, but i personally think roping is weak.

Would you really ever rope? What if death is not the end?

Why even rope? Like whats the point of roping? Theres no guarantee it will get better. What if roping means you go to hell or something, or get reincarnated somewhere as something way worse as a punishment?

Also personally i dont find my life that bad. I mean considering there are people who have many more problems than me. And they still keep fighting. Maybe its cope, but i personally think roping is weak.

bettER TAKE YOUR ENEMIES TO GRAVEYARD WITH YOURSELF BLOW UP IN CROWD AND SHOW THEM WHO IS THE REAL jokER (IN VIDEO GAME)

bettER TAKE YOUR ENEMIES TO GRAVEYARD WITH YOURSELF BLOW UP IN CROWD AND SHOW THEM WHO IS THE REAL jokER (IN VIDEO GAME)

Yes officer, this post right here.

shit thread kys op

What if you go to hell? What if you get reincarnated in a worse position?

You see, I don't like this "What if?" type of thinking, because it only puts excessive amounts of stress and fear into your mind.
Don't do or not do something just because of a theoretical fear, it's cowardly and immature.

Rope because your life sucks, don't rope because it doesn't feel too bad, but don't think about these stupid fears like hell or reincarnation.

What if you go to hell? What if you get reincarnated in a worse position?

You see, I don't like this "What if?" type of thinking, because it only puts excessive amounts of stress and fear into your mind.
Don't do or not do something just because of a theoretical fear, it's cowardly and immature.

Rope because your life sucks, don't rope because it doesn't feel too bad, but don't think about these stupid fears.

I mean roping is still better than going ER, obviously.

People who commit suicide instantly regret it and one of these two things happens:
1 They see their own dead bodies and will be trapped in that place they committed suicide for years or decades , because of regret, until a spirit guide comes to them to take them to an unknown place
2 They fall into a black tunnel and get trapped and tormented in a dark place lamenting and regretting what they did with other suicidal people forever
There are several out-of-body and near death experience testimonies online saying the same things about falling into a black tunnel, seeing an omniscient spirit guide, being disembodied, instant sadness and regret, etc...
When you kill yourself, you kill you phyisical body but you continue to live, the soul remains alive and you don't solve your problems
Suicide is as useful as the escape button during a video game. It pauses the gaming, but it doesn't make the game finished.
There have been numerous studies and research done on what happens after death and suicide, books available online, but i could not find any information or books about this in English, only in my language.

"Spiritism, as a source of knowledge about life after death and as an instrument for the destruction of materialism, came to show and make creatures aware of the consequences of the act, in the afterlife.

Instead of being "free", the suicidal spirit feels more tied than ever to the flesh. This is because after the act, the bond and vital force that binds the spirit to the body persists for a long time, because it is almost always in the fullness of its strength at the moment it is broken. Therefore, they still feels everything, as if they were alive.

They feel a lot of pain, disturbance, and incomprehension because they feel alive, even though they are disembodied. Many spend countless years in this state, and it can last as long as the life that was interrupted should have lasted.

Some, because of the affinity between the spirit and the body, feel everything, even the process of decomposition, burial, cremation, and physical sensations.

Some are unable to receive help from the benefactor spirits because they block themselves in the aura of suffering and despair. Weakened, the spirit can also become an easy target for obsessors, who can further amplify its suffering.

The spirits tell us that the effects of suicide are not identical for everyone, but that these are the common characteristics of every violent death and of every abrupt interruption of life. "

Another very common perception is the recurrent reenact of his last act. The consciousness everyone possesses brings up such things to the mind so the spirit can get conscious of what he did. Thus, the spirit will be remembering the act for a long period, until he gets better and emotionally balanced.

There is a good source about this topic: 1. Memoirs of a Suicide. 2. Spirits' Book. It's a very interesting book.

Don't rope, rape instead :feelsthink: (in minecraft)

Don't rope, rape instead :feelsthink: (in minecraft)
raping(in minecraft) is better than roping. If you rope the normies win lol. Make their lives hell. We need a sciencecel so they can create a disease or virus that can sexhavers. I don't know how but I know it is possible. Like an STD(Like Aids and HIV) but you die within 2 days of contracting the virus/disease. Everyone should have the virus/disease laying dormant but as soon as you have sex you die. Yeah rape (in vidya) good and rope bad because normies win.

It's like quitting a game you keep losing at. Eventually it's not fun to play anymore.

Fear is a sign of cowardice. But fear can be a sign of emotional maturity, because it has a rational foundation. Throughout history humans have shown they tend to be scared of what they "don't know" or "don't understand". Although this fear is based on ignorance, it can be based on rationality and instinct, because it acknowledges the potential for endangerment when placed in unfamiliar situations

If the fear that deters them from roping is "eternal hell" or "forced reincarnation" --- Who's to say he's not wrong to think that? There's just as much reason for someone to believe they will be forced to respawn after they die, as there is reason for someone to think otherwise. Because at the end of the day, it's all speculation. Apparently no one is 100% certain about what happens to consciousness after human mortality --- So what happens to consciousness after human mortality is anyone's guess

Rope because your life sucks
To abandon all rational thought and just take a "leap of faith". Not necessarily a wrong mindset for roping --- But it also wouldn't necessarily be wrong if they decide to cope with life for the opposite reason - "cope with life because the afterlife sucks even more than this current life". Either way nothing is guaranteed in life or in death. Whether you decide to cope with life or rope, uncertainty will always remain. You can never truly be certain whether you're making the right or wrong decision

Last edited:
y not rope. bitches dont care for you anyways. They just looking for the ultimate chad. You will always be alone