Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why request bans?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
TBH I don't get the need to ban request. I mean if you just want to leave for a bit, you can do just that, leave for a bit and come back when you're ready to instead wasting the limited chances of being here by requesting a ban. This is the most incel friendly forum by far on the net and yet we have people who waste away they're limited chances by ban requesting, hell some members even regretted ban requesting knowing they'll never return such as @Disillusioned. I'm like seriously? If you want to leave just leave, don't ask for a ban request.

I don't get it to be honest, I know they're people who might say these people request them because they cannot help but come here so they need a ban to disuade them, but as mentioned earlier, you have limited chances when you're here and this is by far the most incel friendly forum, so I still think it's unwise to ban request.

Anyway I said what needed to be said. What're thoughts guys? Did I miss something? Leave your comments below.

This site is very addicting and some of us lack self control.

@Albocel requested knowing that he wasn’t coming back lol

I’d only request if I really want to stop posting but can’t

I would never request a ban in fear that if I say that I want to be banned for two months they won't unban me until it meets that two-month original demand.

some people like to attention whoring

Requesting bans is a bad idea due to ban limits but each to their own I guess.

@Albocel requested knowing that he wasn’t coming back lol

I’d only request if I really want to stop posting but can’t
Yes we deathnics need to stick together.

It's more dramatic tbh.
I want @Total Imbecile to come back.
Also if you are going to rope then it is a good idea.

I would never request a ban in fear that if I say that I want to be banned for two months they won't unban me until it meets that two-month original demand.
free him

If you can't just log yourself out in order to control your urges, it's over. I also don't understand why anyone would request a ban. The only reason I could think of doing it myself is for attention.
same lol. just log out if you dont want

ask for a ban
ask to come back
waste your one unban
get banned again
gone
Shit's low IQ tbh.