Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why Rem and Emilia are the best girls in fiction

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
4F0016D9 8AB0 4A5A 979D C3303C0E9118

Unlike most real women, these two will never find you less attractive or lose respect for you if you are vulnerable in front of them. You do not have to be stoic and manly at all times. They will always be there for you when you feel sad and will not judge you for it or look at you worse. You can cry and they will gladly offer a shoulder a cry on, or a lap to lay your head on as they stroke your hair. They are also doing this for a kind loser like Subaru, the NEET for who all we know might have not been able to get with any girls or even have friends when he was alive, amazingly. And they fell for him even before he became a hero, because of his immense kindness. The fact that I could never be vulnerable in front of a girlfriend or wife makes me very sad.

I wouldn't have personally chosen these two but your point still stands.

@pp183 asked to take both their virginities but they said no so he tried to rape both of them but he got BTFO by Subaru

Subaru did get killed by Rem in a few loops due to his witch miasma , Emilia is best girl tho

Subaru did get killed by Rem in a few loops due to his witch miasma , Emilia is best girl tho
He did but the turnaround Rem did when she ultimately fell in love with him after he saved her from herself made her a top tier girl, which she cemented when she was there for Subaru when he was just talking about how much he hates himself when she confessed to him

These are drawings made by lonely men trying to convey a fantasy they can never live out

He did but the turnaround Rem did when she ultimately fell in love with him after he saved her from herself made her a top tier girl, which she cemented when she was there for Subaru when he was just talking about how much he hates himself when she confessed to him
the rem:if is the best alternate ending if subaru chose sloth

I'm more of an Emilla guy. I think Echidna would be a good girlfriend too though .

GigaBrutal, u will never hv dis :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Keep coping

I want to be isekaied in a Heartbeat If i could

Season 2 was pretty good. You can just read the light novels if you want to get through it faster though.
I’m afraid of reading the light novels in case I see Subaru and Emilia and/or Rem losing their virginities together
I’m still scarred over Kaguya-sama and LNs are even more likely to include sex than manga
Like I can handle the light romantic stuff a bit better (though I still feel a bit bad) but the first time sex is what makes it a tiny bit barable to making me want to cry

Your avi tho........

If you reach friendship level 6 with Fischl in Genshin she confesses you to in her own chunni way ( in her voicelines ).

Your avi tho........

If you reach friendship level 6 with Fischl in Genshin she confesses you in her own chunni way
I haven’t played Genshin Impact in months, the Gacha aspect burned me out

I’m afraid of reading the light novels in case I see Subaru and Emilia and/or Rem losing their virginities together
I’m still scarred over Kaguya-sama and LNs are even more likely to include sex than manga
Like I can handle the light romantic stuff a bit better (though I still feel a bit bad) but the first time sex is what makes it a tiny bit barable to making me want to cry
I'm a anime only watcher and nothing close to that has happened yet.

I haven’t played Genshin Impact in months, the Gacha aspect burned me out
I see. You can still make alot of whatever you get tho.

But I guess im no one to say because I have bought the welkin 3-4 times now because it's so cheap

I'm a anime only watcher and nothing close to that has happened yet.
The LNs are farther along than the anime

Like you know for a fact that Kazuma and Megumin are gonna sleep together and be each other’s firsts at some point in Konosuba (tho Kazuma and Megumin are both assholes so maybe that wouldn’t be so bad)

Last edited:
The LNs are farther along than the anime

Like you know for a fact that Kazuma and Megumin are gonna sleep together and be each other’s firsts at some point in Konosuba
Yes I know that. I'm just saying that if they are going to fuck it won't be for awhile.

The light novel for Konosuba has been over for months. That reminds me that I should watch the konosuba movie though.

Yes I know that. I'm just saying that if they are going to fuck it won't be for awhile.

The light novel for Konosuba has been over for months. That reminds me that I should watch the konosuba movie though.
Did you see the last chapter for Love is War? I have literally been badly depressed for the last three days since reading it

Did you see the last chapter for Love is War? I have literally been badly depressed for the last three days since reading it
No I haven't read the manga. I've only seen season 1 of the anime because I was too cheap and lazy to watch Season 2.

No I haven't read the light novel. I've only seen season 1 of the anime because I was too cheap and lazy to watch Season 2.
It’s a manga

Kaguya and Shirogane lost their virginities to each other in the latest chapter

It’s a manga

Kaguya and Shirogane lost their virginities to each other in the latest chapter
Sorry I corrected my post.

Wow thats way more far then I thought they'd ever take it.

Sorry I corrected my post.

Wow thats way more far then I thought they'd ever take it.
Yeah I made a thread about it recently if you’re curious

Yeah I made a thread about it recently if you’re curious
I saw it on IT. They were making fun of you. I can send you a link if you haven't seen it.

They aren't my favorites , but i like them

This is not true

Best girls in fiction?

>Chani from Dune. QT redhead Fremen gf that supported Paul becoming God Emperor and let him bang her and stuff.

>Eowyn from LoTR: based Rohan chick who fell in love with a manlet and killed the Witch King.

>my gf:feelsbadman::cryfeels: