Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why /r9k/ is a bad idea

roz

roz

Banned
-
I'd just like to point out that /r9k/ is a very bad place for any incel to "migrate" too. The moderators there do not consider /r9k/ to be an incels forum at all, and willingly allow spam, and other garbage to stay up. While there are some good posters and people there, there are also a massive amount of undesirables, far outweighing the good. Any good imageboard-posters will have moved to 8chan a while ago.

I think we'll be just fine here - But I found this necessary to point out regardless. The moderators of 4chan are not on our side -- If you look to leaked IRC logs from a while ago, you'll find some very interesting comments on /r9k/, wizardchan, and some other sites.

Don't forget they're beta orbiters.. if you're femoid, I'm sure they'll love you over there. Heck, there's even a thread about how they will protect this one femoid.

Too many fakecels from /soc/ are browsing and skyping.

/r9k/ fucking sucks.

I completely agree. R9k has been well cucked for a couple years now. Arguably before ER happened.

>fembot threads not being insta deleted
>fembot threads reaching 250+ posts, ie the post limit
>"how can white boys even compete?" threads
>"omg look at this slut she's sooooo attractive! we'd love to have this basic slut, right guys?" and other slut-worshiping threads
>trap and feminization shill threads
>literal CUCK threads
>apparent "fat women are SOOOO hot" threads

I mean holy shit, I JUST went on r9k and literally the FIRST post is "Why be an inferior "man" when you could be an amazing gurl?"

Oh yeah, and I should remind you guys not to tell Reddit or r9k (or 4chan) about this site.

idkwattodowithlife said:

/r9k/ fucking sucks.

...And Discording. Can't count the amount of absolutely awful Discord communities grown from there. Leads directly into orbiting most of the time.

idkwattodowithlife said:

/r9k/ fucking sucks.
R9k was only ever good for faproullette

R9k always has a bunch of female posters that get their ass kissed by the cucked posters on there.

r9k is filled with pathetic betas so how is it different?

rererere said:
are you a little kid? read the op of the thread you just replied to.

I said this place is the sane as r9k

shooterboss said:
Anyone have the link to 8chan's Incel board?

Antone who uses that shithoke is by default an incel

rererere said:
it is not

>The moderators there do not consider /r9k/ to be an incels forum at all, and willingly allow spam, and other garbage to stay up. While there are some good posters and people there, there are also a massive amount of undesirables, far outweighing the good.

why did i have to spoon-feed this to you?

It is. We're all beta cucks

going on r9k will make you gay. you will start to get attracted to men and tra[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]ps and bbc bull shit. dont go there, it will ruin your already deformed brain. i hardly use 4chan now. [/font]

rererere said:
im sorry, are you actually retarded or are you just being an epic troll?

How are desperate thirsty incels here different from the ones there?

Futurecel2.0 said:
going on r9k will make you gay. you will start to get attracted to men and tra[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]ps and bbc bull shit. dont go there, it will ruin your already deformed brain. i hardly use 4chan now. [/font]

This. I'm convinced r9k is a big psyop to turn a lot of guys into faggots.

Where will I get my traps then??

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Don't forget they're beta orbiters.. if you're femoid, I'm sure they'll love you over there. Heck, there's even a thread about how they will protect this one femoid.
I don't even get why are beta orbiters so frequent.
I have this friend who orbited a girl for like 5 years.
And another one who did it for almost 7 years before he realized he's just wasting time.
How do you even?

/r9k/ makes me feel even more depressed when i browse it, used to browse it a lot but i don't anymore after that shady fucker hiro injected some malicious code in the whole website, suffice to say, it's a good thing i don't spend time on there anymore.