Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why President Trump should enslave feminists instead of executing them when he wins back his rightful presidency in 2024

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
As emotionally satisfying as it would be to see all feminists receive the Nuremberg treatment from President Trump (just remember, the state can execute people whenever it feels like, and I am 100% opposed to any kind of violence by a private citizen), the fact is, females are, sadly, for now, needed to reproduce.

It would be much better if he enslaved them and gave them to incels as payback for all the pain they caused us. They would have to bear our children but would have no right to speak to the children or influence them ideologically, they would be slaves doing whatever we needed done. They would sweep our floors, scrub our toilets, and we could wake them up whenever we wanted to and send them on a late night Taco Bell run, but they wouldn't get any food, only we would.

Obvious bait post give me your pussy now

You probably forgot about Trump being privileged rich tallfag who serves other rich tyrants who want to wipe out incels from gene pool. Or you just joking which is acceptable.

You probably forgot about Trump being privileged rich tallfag who serves other rich tyrants who want to wipe out incels from gene pool. Or you just joking which is acceptable.
He's not perfect, but he really pissed feminists off (as evidenced by their stupid protests when he was inaugurated and their retarded "pussy hats"), so he's my preferred candidate

He's not perfect, but he really pissed feminists off (as evidenced by their stupid protests when he was inaugurated and their retarded "pussy hats"), so he's my preferred candidate
I don't want to make you mad but politics are beyond cucked for people like us.

I don't want to make you mad but politics are beyond cucked for people like us.
Politics is mostly stupid, yes, but anything that makes feminists angry is a good thing in my book

Trump is a feminist