Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why ppl in social setting always make an idiot out of me?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
eg they bully or gossip or humilate me even though i am nice and mind my business only

this is weird

i am clearly a magnet somehow to that, but why

e.g.2 i was always smartest kid in classes but thanks to the power of gossiping, all people believed im the dumbest, lol

Yeah I am a magnet to this also

Its called being low status / low value i think

If you were a millionaire or billionaire, or good looking, they wouldn't do it because they'd see some value that they could get from you

That's how society treat you if you are worthless. Truecel trait, ngl.

It gives normies pleasure to rule over the beta males.

It’s called being ugly.

because normies are cruel as fuck

It's a form of domination. They want to boost themselves by degrating you

Mankind is intrinsically wicked.

YOU ARE THEIR LADDER!

Because you are more convenient!

Why look harder when the step stool is right in front of you?
i will have my revenge

Normies are obnoxious brutes. I still don't get why Foids are into it.

so you are saying i should be rude?
Not necessarily rude. But you shouldn't be always nice. There are times where you have to stand up for yourself or you'll get bullied. You'll never have their respect and if they don't fear you then they won't stop bullying you.

And minding your own business? What do you mean by that? Are you introvert? If you don't speak up against their bullshit or bully them back they'll never stop.

Faggots will tell you fighting back if you're alone will only make things worse. But I know from personal experience things will never change or get worse regardless of whether you fight back or not. But if you do fight. At least then you'll have a chance to get them off your back once and for all.

They'll never respect you. Remember that.

they bully or gossip or humilate me even though i am nice and mind my business only
Same with me, it's fucking stupid. They are just assholes trying to feel superior than someone because they are assholes. People like this could die and I wouldn't give a fuck