Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why political activism is not the solution

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Another piece of Jewish poison by (((Fontaine))) you'll say. Well, hear me out before dismissing me as a Jewish agitator.

I used to believe at some point that politics could hold a solution to hypergamy, inceldom, and general trends that are deeply problematic in our culture. Now I don't, and I want to help young members here see the light sooner.

1) By definition, politics is about the welfare of the majority (the "city"), not of special groups. The proposition that the whole of society should change to accommodate the welfare of a few men who were unlucky in the genetic lottery seems like a hard sell. It did work for blacks in the 1960s, and then gays, however it worked mostly because their freedom wouldn't restrict the freedom of others. Incels want to restrict the freedom of 50% of society, ie women.

2) White nationalism and patriarchy died with Hitler in 1942 at Stalingrad. I don't even know why white nationalism keeps being discussed today. Both Hitler and Rosenberg knew that the outcome of WW2 would determine everything for, I quote, "ten centuries" = a millennium. It's just not possible to act as if WW2 never happened. Due to the sunk cost fallacy, modern Western society will always refuse to admit Hitler was right, assuming he was (he certainly was partially right, imo, on the general importance of genetics).

3) If you define yourself as an activist but aren't actually active elsewhere than on a computer keyboard, this is a big warning sign that your views are way too fringe to be advocated IRL. How can your political party seize Washington if you're too afraid to organize a real-life meeting?

4) If you look extra closely at history you quickly discover that the impact of politics on the evolution of society is deeply exaggerated. In most cases, politics merely acted as a catalyst, suddenly putting to the forefront centuries of hidden social evolution. Feminism and the sexual revolution were mostly driven by technological change (homemaking appliances, the Pill...) and the rise of atheism (Christianity, via the threat of eternal torture in Hell, used to be the best deterrent against fornication and divorce).

Last edited:
(((Fontaine)))
Explain the success of ummayads then

Last edited:
Finally, a Fontaine post I agree with.

As I have said before, inceldom operates beyond traditional political alignments. We come from a mix of backgrounds, but our common bond is our involuntary celibacy. We aren't liberals or conservatives, we are a group in opposition to traditional political ideologies, alignments, and makeups.

As I have said before, inceldom operates beyond traditional political alignments. We come from a mix of backgrounds, but our common bond is our involuntary celibacy. We aren't liberals or conservatives, we are a group in opposition to traditional political ideologies, alignments, and makeups.
When is your next physical meeting? What do the polls say about your support in the population?

If you can't answer any of these questions you don't do politics-- you're a delusional dreamer.

Making everyone of us going ER would change society as a whole

When is your next physical meeting? What do the polls say about your support in the population?

If you can't answer any of these questions you don't do politics-- you're a delusional dreamer.
I dream of the incel movement becoming more of a radical guerrilla force over time. We don't meet up, we don't know each other except by aliases. However, when the females and their chads begin to practice sexual liberation we come out of the hills with our bayonets and push them back into submission.

I advise you read some philosophy on the matter. Read Nietzsche; his concept of existential nihilism is basically the blackpill. For organization and radicalism, read Alinsky's book on the matter. Ideologically, study the works of Stalin or Mao.

Making everyone of us going ER would change society as a whole
I don't think the effectiveness record of radical Islamic terrorism is particularly good. Modernization is continuing in the Muslim world, proving the failure of terrorism.

If everyone here "went ER" (impossible in the first place because most members are either too respectful of human life or too cowardly and inhibited), expect more talk of mental illness and male entitlement in the press, not the return of patriarchy. Don't exaggerate the number of incels. We're 10%, 20% top. Society won't restrict female freedom to make us happy.

Last edited:
Massive bluepill.

I don't choose my beliefs based on whether they are popular or not.
Gays received huge benefits in society despite being a small percentage of the population. Other examples exist
Politics is not defined as the welfare of the majority, you're talking about collectivism.
Harping on White Nationalism just shows you're a liberal. Why not bash black nationalism or Jewish Nationalism?(kek). Again, you're just appealing to a defeatist mentality. An Idea or belief has no "point" to you if it can't effect change. Which, by the way, you didn't prove, just asserted

It is the solution, we can vouch for euthanasia for incels and nobody would give a shit but government officials.

6 brackets does not even cut it for (((Fontaine))) anymore. It's now 12 brackets ((((((Fontaine)))))).

You can say what you want jew, but Sharia is coming to the west sooner than later, and there is nothing that you or any other kike can do to stop it.

Politicians don't care about shit except their own asses, which is why I don't subscribe to political ideologies no more. Politics won't solve shit. A black pill for other facets of life.

Aren't we seeing a resurgence of the far-right, in ways that haven't been seen since WWII? E.g. the rise of far-right parties in Europe, plus the rise of the alt-right in America?
No. I live in Europe so I know. What the media call "far right" is merely immigration and European Union skepticism. All "far right" parties in Europe are actually republican, democratic, feminist, atheistic and opposed to biological racism. The political center of gravity is so to the left that even leftist parties are now considered far right. This is the sign that the Left has completely, overwhelmingly won for centuries.

There are people getting out from behind a keyboard, though. There are alt-right and patriarchist political candidates.
I don't know many. But if Ron Paul failed even with all the weirdos of America behind him, I don't expect Spencer or Heimbach, who exploit a smaller niche of frustrated loser white males, to access the Presidency.
You can say what you want jew, but Sharia is coming to the west sooner than later, and there is nothing that you or any other kike can do to stop it.
I'm not holding my breath. I'm ready to bet 100,000 USD that you will die before the patriarchy makes a comeback.
Defeatist cope.
As opposed to your totally realistic cope. Where are you going to get your support knowing that most men are not incel and are mostly happy to betabux?

Last edited: