Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why peoples are supporting this injustice situation?

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
->When subject comes to crimes,paying more taxes for government,censorship of media,body positivity of females(like obesity); they are making movements,announcements.

->But when it comes to female's (injustice and extreme) high standards, and (ugly/average type) males difficulty in dating; they don't care,they are hiding this crime(society moral and peace disruption) with "nature","evolution","liberty","everybody has different choices","Beauty is in the eye of the beholder(which is fake)" words/sentences.

hvCFxcT.jpg

->This is not their nature.This is their greed (bad character with choice).They are making discruption in society with their hypergamist choices.It is not unchangeble like nutritional needs.(Mostly in this eras)They are spending their best times(17/18-25 years) with almost always same (handsome)type guys(chads) while ugly or (some)average looking males are working hard for good marriage/relationship idea and suffering from loneliness.After females become like 24-25 years old normal type males(normies) are marrying with this females like its nothing.[It is really weird to see "being in relationship with countless partners" is normal but "seeing early marriage(like 18-18 years old couple) with one partner" is anormal]
gbO8M36.jpg

->After that (most times)divorce happens and normal type males are crying about "Why she divorced me?,I thought she loved me,Why she cheated on me...".And he pays money for that female and child.He learns this reality after a while but it is too tale.

->Let's look at male child in that profile.Male child will lost his happiness cause he will see this divorce in his eyes and it will make trauma.He will always feel space in his heart.He will also lost his self-reliance,motivation to live,love to himself and meaning of "family" word.And he will be self-hater,society-hater at least human-hater or he will be alone,isolated from human relationships(include speaking) and dead alone.

What caused all of this situations?You know the answer.Who is real guilty here?

(Potential Arguments)
Note:

"Females want to be happy too.They want some fun"

Wanting fun or some hapiness doesn't require to become unfaithful wife/girlfriend.You can have fun with your one boyfriend too.Why you need to 10 or more boyfriends to get this fun(?).This is showing how greedy persons, females are.

"Females want good looking childs in future.This is evolution"

There is no guarentee you will get healthy and good looking child when you marry with chads.Also why you are obeying and supporting evolution? You want to evolve for what? Why you didn't try to prevent to your greedy desires? Females created "feminism"(which is contumacy) but can't they create a way for choose to looksmatch as a couple too? : )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//Sorry for (grammar etc.) mistakes in my sentences if I made.

Last edited:
Because the world sees this

Women = god
Men = Satan

Because cucks will be cucks as long as they're raised by cucks

Thank gaytheism

Women are innocent children. Men are rapists and criminals.

:soy:

Allways remember than no matter what, your female counterpart/looksmatch always has it better and easier than you because of all of the rampant injustice, this ought to be adressed and corrected.
Equality both ways, in misery and happiness, but this sadly isn't the case.

It is accepted because equality benefits the economy. More workers, more consumers. A couple of frustrated incels that get mentally ill doesn't cost that much. It is worth it sacrificing us for them.

To Bluepilled Advisors

gLB3RZ.gif

Last edited:
Boys are snips and snails and puppy dog tails. Girls are sugar and spice and everything nice.
That's as far as the thinking goes.

OMG Lcel. I love L too. Also L is a mentalcel tbh