Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why people say that ugly man can date

OwlGod

OwlGod

‏‏‎
-
People want to believe that ugly people can date, for a simple reason, they don't want to accept the fact that women only date good looking men for breeding, something that would also mean the existence of their superior genetics and also for breeding a beautiful son (genetically superior).
Because they do not want, and do not accept that the only reason for human existence is breeding, besides that women only accept good looking men for their superior genetics, they do not want to believe that there is superior genetics, or that there are people superior to them, and that this is why people reject the existence of races differences.

Humans don't like things they can't control, whatever the context. So they pretend they can hold plates and spin frame their way to success, ignoring established science that doesn't fit the narrative

Havoc and chaos would be created if ugly men were to swallow the blackpill like us. How would it be for them to realize that there's nothing they can do to change the fact that if you're not good looking, you won't be desired physically?

Foids are disgusting

Havoc and chaos would be created if ugly men were to swallow the blackpill like us. How would it be for them to realize that there's nothing they can do to change the fact that if you're not good looking, you won't be desired physically?
mass dropout from society or ER/LDAR would follow. that's why the blackpill is relatively censored

they coping so hard

Girls always date up, never down. In all relationships I have ever seen the guy is way better looking than the girl, unless obvious betabux. Of course normies don't know how to rate and think thin girls with no ass or no tits are runway models and if you're fat as a guy you are ugly, when it's all about face and height for a guy.

Girls always date up, never down. In all relationships I have ever seen the guy is way better looking than the girl, unless obvious betabux. Of course normies don't know how to rate and think thin girls with no ass or no tits are runway models and if you're fat as a guy you are ugly, when it's all about face and height for a guy.
Yeah face is the single most important thing, height only matter if you are a manlet.

I would love to see this happen before I die

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back