Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why people r so evil

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
I'm recovering from an eye surgery, so I got my only remaining friend to help me for two days. He is a 4/10 (but 6'1) NT Normie. We're both almost 30yr old, that's why the things he said to me sounded so trollish, he fucks women since 15yr old, but now , for the first time, I kinda confessed to him that I'm virgin (I lied to him that I had a 5 body count, to avoid unwanted laughs)

This shithead had the guts to tell me straightly, in a SERIOUS CONVERSATION: It's because you are ugly man! ...and continued to talk

Forn a second, I thought that he was just blackpilled, but then this 30yr old sexhaver started the bullshit "just go to beach and talk eith them , ur ugly but its difficult too for ugly women

g
sorry cant tyoe more deugged with zolpidem and half of an eye

I'm recovering from an eye surgery, so I got my only remaining friend to help me for two days. He is a 4/10 (but 6'1) NT Normie. We're both almost 30yr old, that's why the things he said to me sounded so trollish, he fucks women since 15yr old, but now , for the first time, I kinda confessed to him that I'm virgin (I lied to him that I had a 5 body count, to avoid unwanted laughs)

This shithead had the guts to tell me straightly, in a SERIOUS CONVERSATION: It's because you are ugly man! ...and continued to talk

Forn a second, I thought that he was just blackpilled, but then this 30yr old sexhaver started the bullshit "just go to beach and talk eith them , ur ugly but its difficult too for ugly women

g
ate

wgatr wye

g
surgery

People are solipsistic. Don't expect understanding or empathy from normies.

Doctors are a good testament to how solipsistic humans can be because in spite of spending years studing the body and its pathology, they routinely dismiss their patients as crazy if the patients' symptom profiles don't match with their preconceived and limited comprehension of the human body and its failures.

The human mind is an ancient and crude instrument that is ill suited at working through the complexities of the modern world. The modern world developed at a giga exponential pace in the last 300 years, but our outdated brains are stuck at a prehistoric age that's many thousands of years.