Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why people need to be put in boxes

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
If there are no boxes-- there is no order. There's no secret to who you are. You are just a bundle of traits. You have no potential beyond that. People who don't put other people in boxes are ridiculous, childish, chaotic, irresponsible, and do not live in reality.

They are like people who use phrases like "synergy" and "chef-inspired". Has it ever occurred to you that Ratatouille is tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini and yellow squash, and bell pepper-- just cooked in a stewed sort of way? Yes, you can take some ingredients away, or add some too-- and I suppose you get some version of "a" Ratatouille. But you cannot have a Ratatouille by air-frying tomatoes, bell pepper, and then you add Pesto for some fucked up reason. At that point you are just making shit up. It's not Ratatouille at all anymore, I don't care what you say.

People are like food in that way I just described. If dishes do not fit in perfect little boxes like this-- then people just perceive it to be some fucked up disgusting Jambalaya you concocted at the Sizzler salad bar when you were 10 to troll the waitress.

So describes the true nature of inceldom. INCELS are the fucked up disgusting Salad bar machinations of food that fit no boxes of reasonable palette.

Women being the simple fucking creatures they are, would they really eat that? They want a classic dish with CLASSIC organic (non-surgery frauded) ingredients like everyone else. Think of a classic pepperoni pizza, pretty much everyone in the world likes pepperoni pizza in the simple way pepperoni pizza is, with a crust, pepperoni, mozzarella, and bread-- only in human terms, the ingredients are WHITE, 6 feet tall, 6 figures, 8 inch penis, owns a dog etc.

So in the blackpill sense, being under 6' is like throwing anchovies in the pizza. If you are ethnic that's like using Daiya the shitty vegan cheese. By the time you throw in a heap of only bad ingredients and substitutions, what once was an idea of a delicious pepperoni pizza, becomes the disgusting Sizzler child Jambalaya.

An incel that is a 5'2 balding curry Janitor is the food equivalent of uncooked dried fish heads mixed with packets of horseradish and tripe dumped in a crumpled Red solo cup. Who the fuck would find that delicious?? Yes there are some rare people in the world that would eat such a thing, but they don't go LOOKING for it.

This explains the outliers who beat the blackpill. They are like accidental food "discoveries" of overly adventurous eaters. They probably ate this disgusting thing on a dare, and it became an acquired taste. Almost in a performative way, such that they only eat it to seem quirky on a food blog. While they "can" eat it. It's rare to LIVE with it and make it a staple. At the end of the day everyone craves that classic pepperoni from time to time.

Let's also be objective here-- if a foid is an "adventurous eater" (which is already a rare trait) that also means she's most likely a FAT slut that loves trying weird ass dishes like this all the time. The dream of the perfect waifu that is truly loyal to the diet of only one specific disgusting concoction is pretty much non-existent.

Last edited:
I will put them in a box and throw them in the incinerator from toy story 3

@SlayerSlayer tell us again why we need to be anti-romantic love too

@SlayerSlayer tell us again why we need to be anti-romantic love too
romantic love is fucking evil. That's why. Romantic love, stripped of its illusions of altruism, is ultimately a tyrannical basking in eugenic glory.

Romantic love is something an incel can never have, because there is no glory, no possible glory about our genes, therefore we are incapable of giving or truly receiving love. It is in the incel's self interest to be against things they can't have.