Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why people hate black people?

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Why everyone here hates them?

I don't.

Because they are trouble makers and hoodlums. Part of why our generation is so shit because of rap culture.

mostly as a joke

Its a normie trait tbh I hate individuals and people as a whole, lot of people are overcompensating (internet copers) as they have been bullied or attack by negros in their past

Bc some of them fuck theirs sweet innocent white girls.

I don’t hate blacks tbh they are more based than whites.

Imagine being such a cuck that you are proud of your white skin, while your own race hates you and denies you sex and happiness

Imagine being such a cuck that you are proud of your white skin, while your own race hates you and denies you sex and happiness

It is @METALMILITA88 :lul::lul:

i think it's mostly a joke, most people probably don't hate them

Part of why our generation is so shit because of rap culture.
rap culture? it's basically american/west culture, all the pop music made by anglos talks about drugs and sex since the 1960s

Because they are the most masculine, testosterone filled men on the earth and they have big black cocks with large veins which can make you weak and become a sissy for the most masculine men

I like black people

I don't hate them, it's fun to say nigger

Its a normie trait tbh I hate individuals and people as a whole, lot of people are overcompensating (internet copers) as they have been bullied or attack by negros in their past
Tbh. Sometimes there is real frustration and hatred but I think it's mostly just a low hanging fruit(in this forum anyway) punching bag to feel better about themselves.
Mental illness
Because they are the most masculine, testosterone filled men on the earth and they have big black cocks with large veins which can make you weak and become a sissy for the most masculine men
BBC baiters deserve a ban:feelsseriously:

Most Slav foids migrate to Western Europe to get along with niggers and arabs
You are from Iraq? And from where do you know this? Do Polish girls have opinion of sluts in Iraq too?

In Poland Polish girls love every non-white men, and they love iraq men too. Btw we Polish incels really hate this that our women are total sluts for nonwhite foreigners

They’re not special they look like the typical white girls
Yes but Polish girls are not the typical white girls because they love so hard non-white men

You are from Iraq? And from where do you know this? Do Polish girls have opinion of sluts in Iraq too?

In Poland Polish girls love every non-white men, and they love iraq men too. Btw we Polish incels really hate this that our women are total sluts for nonwhite foreigners
1 if my cousin married blonde slav foid
His brother fucked tones of slav foids

Not me I’m autistic introvert outcast and awkward and too pussy to approach women

1 if my cousin married blonde slav foid
His brother fucked tones of slav foids

Not me I’m autistic introvert outcast and awkward and too pussy to approach women
Where they are living? In Europe?

Slav foids love non-white men that's true. That's kinda pain for me that they are so easy for non-white men.

A girl that I know went to the UK and she got a kid with a black man

All white girls love shitskin and niggers so your women aren’t special :feelskek:
Where your cousins are living and where they fucked tons of slav foids?

Yes but Western European girls won't fuck some ugly ass arab or nigger, the nigger must be at least above average in looks but Polish women and generaly slav women will fuck every non-white dude even if he is 0/10 and 150cm

do you see my previous message?

because idk why it is awaiting for moderator approval

Yes but Polish girls are not the typical white girls because they love so hard non-white men
Mostly white foids married to Indian men are also slavic iirc:lul::lul:

All white girls love shitskin and niggers so your women aren’t special :feelskek:
My last answer is waiting for moderator approval idk why

Yes but Western European girls have some standards for non-whites meanwhile Polish women are so easy and will date anybody who's nonwhite

Mostly white foids married to Indian men are also slavic iirc:lul::lul:
Slavic foids are sluts.

In India Polish women have opinion of sluts and being easy too?

They live in europe
My last answer is waiting for moderator approval idk why

Yes but Western European girls have some standards for non-whites meanwhile Polish women are so easy and will date anybody who's nonwhite

Slavic foids are sluts.

Niggers are the dumbest of all the races. So much so they are seriously a different species all together. Not only this but then they act like they are equal or worse, like they’re better than others because muh slavery.
Nigger, look where that word came from.
They are the Jews mindless guard dog. Getting to close to the Jewish question? Maybe the uppity 99% is getting a little too rowdy or maybe harmony between the races? Nah the Jews will cause a ruckus with the niggers kicking the proverbial bee hive and spark another baboon mode rampage. Nigs are truly some of the dumbest low iq individuals to ever have walked this earth. Fuck niggers I hate niggers round house kick a nigger in the stomach

Slavic foids are sluts.

We see all the white women as sluts and easy to get. Average Indians don't know the difference between Slavs, Germanic, Celtic, Nordic etc.

Niggers are the dumbest of all the races. So much so they are seriously a different species all together. Not only this but then they act like they are equal or worse, like they’re better than others because muh slavery.
They are the Jews mindless guard dog. Getting to close to the Jewish question? Maybe the uppity 99% is getting a little too rowdy or maybe harmony between the races? Nah the Jews will cause a ruckus with the niggers kicking the proverbial bee hive and spark another baboon mode rampage. Nigs are truly some of the dumbest low iq individuals to ever have walked this earth. Fuck niggers I hate niggers round house kick a nigger in the stomach

878FE552 4F53 4676 A875 3BDC505445EA