Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why people get mad over pirating games

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Genuine question. When I talk about pirating games they act like I just fucked their mothers in front of their little sisters when their fathers were watching it

Genuine question. When I talk about pirating games they act like I just fucked their mothers in front of their little sisters when their fathers were watching it
"Muh Copyright Bruh" :rolleyes: :feelskek:

I don’t know man. I don’t know why they’d give a shit about it.

YOU GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING THIEF!

REPORTED!

just support the dev bro... Lol.

it depends where you live...

in Brazil, you're retarded if you buy original games because 80% of its price are taxes

LaTVQ4Q

Last edited:
Support the developers, incel
Groupe.jpg

Moralfags being moralfags

Fuck that, pirate the shit out of everything. Companies make trash now anyway. I would only pay for a physical product or a small publisher.

i have only paid fo 2 games in my life

Back in the days, copying a game was easier than copying a VHS. Then metallica sued napster and the mess started. If I have to buy every game or software I want to try, I shall be a millionaire.

I don't know, I just try not to pirate games made by indie developers; that's it.

Last edited:
bcuz they are some richfags in england or germany or something and when they get caught pirating they have to pay 10x the price of the product as a fine and u IQ mog them so they put u down

They already earn billions of dollars despite pirates. Only thing that argument would work with is indie games, but they don't overcharge anyway.

I dont pirate games but i pirate programs. I think vidya deserves the price(overall) especially when you buy it in a sale.

buyfags like the feeling of wasting the money they wageslaved for, its weird.

low testosterone

buyfags like the feeling of wasting the money they wageslaved for, its weird.
I buy games i dont play. I know that im not gonna play 95 percent of the games i buy but idk who cares tbh im coooonsumer

put guy on left with the pirates and that's me

I have probably pirated $100,000 worth of media and programs that I actually wanted, and shared a lot more that I didn't

I used to contribute to crowd funded games, every time I got burned so I would never do that again.
Ultra based

The stupid buy, the weak pirate-shame and the respectable download illegally.

Simple. They put themselves in the shoes of game developers and realize that if someone were to pirate their game, they wouldn't get money for their precious hard work

And since money is god for normies, in their heads pirating is worse than killing an infant