Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why nuclear holocaust is actually a good thing

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
Within the next 10 years the nuclear war will begin and we will be centered in the very middle of it as most of us come from and live in countries that belong to the agitating sides. Upon the first nukes being dropped, many of you will probably die which is bad but necessary and to he expected. After humanity has been reduced to an insignificant group of survivors in the rubble and the fallout I believe this is the drive necessary for the Aliens to visit our planet to which the Aliens will be able to improve and fix.

View: https://youtu.be/NbsJv9wX8tk?si=-t_ieIOOvPT8J3Rg

I would only feel bad for the animals, plants and buildings in that case. They don't deserve to be destroyed because we are a shit species.

Don't worry, I theorize our souls will remain and can be returned to our new bodies that will be handcrafted by the superior Alien civilization

I would only feel bad for the animals, plants and buildings in that case. They don't deserve to be destroyed because we are a shit species.
Wont matter, the aliens will terraform this planet and bring some if the creatures from their own nations to inhabit the earth

Don't worry, I theorize our souls will remain and can be returned to our new bodies that will be handcrafted by the superior Alien civilization

Wont matter, the aliens will terraform this planet and bring some if the creatures from their own nations to inhabit the earth
Bro, what is this cope? There are no aliens, let alone benevolent aliens who give a shit about humanity and its uplifting.

Bro, what is this cope? There are no aliens, let alone benevolent aliens who give a shit about humanity and its uplifting.
Why is it so bad to believe in something? Everyone does this, everyone believes shit they can't prove. Everyone needs something to keep them going.

Why is it so bad to believe in something? Everyone does this, everyone believes shit they can't prove. Everyone needs something to keep them going.
Did I say it was bad? I literally said it's a cope, like believing in anything else you can't prove.

You are correct, though. Believing in things is an expression of hope, and that's what keeps people going, because the alternative (despair) stops everything dead in its tracks.

The planet's been through a lot worse and recovered its biodiversity. Assuming we nuke ourselves to extinction, the world will go on without us.