Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why not JBWmaxx in South Korea?

Bar in terms of looks is probably higher than SEA

You have to be at least white normie tier to JBW in South Korea.

It's sad to see none of them bitches will ever be mine :cryfeels:

Too bad I can't get a gf there I'll be seen as an animal to them because I'm not white

Because Korean toilets smv is at a all time high so they only want htn to chads now same can be said for Japanese ones too

JBW is gigacope, it is made up bullshit.

JBW is not literal you have to be at least a low-tier normie for it to work.
There are multiple tall white incels here such as myself. People usually date their own race, never seen an ethnic female with a guy like me, it’s nothing but a cope.

There are multiple tall white incels here such as myself. People usually date their own race, never seen an ethnic female with a guy like me, it’s nothing but a cope.
JBW is real your own experiences don't invalidate it this is like a 6-foot tallfag saying height doesn't matter (same logic). You either look swarthy (Med look) or are far below low-tier normie standards facially if you had no success with ethnic girls. Females date within their race out of necessity i.e. whites do not give them a chance, rather them having an own race bais.

JBW is real your own experiences don't invalidate it this is like a 6-foot tallfag saying height doesn't matter (same logic). You either look swarthy (Med look) or are far below low-tier normie standards facially if you had no success with ethnic girls. People date within their race out of necessity i.e. whites do not give them a chance, rather them having an own race bais.
I’m taller than 6 ft, white (not swarthy white, true white) with blue eyes, yet zero ethnic females want me. They only want white chads or chadlites.

I’m taller than 6 ft, white (not swarthy white, true white) with blue eyes, yet zero ethnic females want me. They only want white chads or chadlites.
Then you are clearly below a 3-4/10 in looks. We aren't going to agree on this.

Last edited:
Then you are clearly below a 3-4/10 in looks. We aren't going to agree on this.
Below 3/10 means you have something severely wrong with your face, my face has no ugly parts, it is just plain looking. My eye area and hair are good, nose is small, jaw is narrow but well defined, overall something like 5/10.

I live in a 99% white area so it’s not like I can even try to ask out ethnic women, not like any of them would want me.

i couldn't get matches in SK