Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why normies who are supposedly about tolerance, constantly make fun of "neckbeard" hobbies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Like yours already is? :lul:

I don't believe he has started any emo threads about how everyone hates his guts lately :waitwhat:
All our lives are miserable. But I make his especially miserable on the forum. He doesn't even go on half as much since I'm back :lul:
And emo threads is just called incel venting. You're obviously not an incel (jite larping) so you wouldn't understand porky

Speak for yourself. I eat premium cuts of steak on ZOG's dime, cope with pirated media, and have the comfort of knowing my tax dollars fund bombs that blow up palestinian shitskins.
You have literally and factually spent 2 years of your life sending money to israel and working for them:lul::lul:

There's venting and then there's writing screeds of teenage tier angst before cutting yourself like you do
You're not even an incel, jite, how would you know

All our lives are miserable. But I make his especially miserable on the forum. He doesn't even go on half as much since I'm back :lul:
And emo threads is just called incel venting. You're obviously not an incel (jite larping) so you wouldn't understand porky
This meltdown of yours gets funnier with each passing day since your return :feelskek: you probably weren't planning to ever log back in until you seen enough of us dancing on your "grave" :dab:

I hope that icepack made you feel better :feelsEhh:

I am an incel, but I'm not balding. How's that going for you?

He forgets that there's still a different standard of living between an incel and a truecel

Unfortunately for him, he's on that truecel spectrum :feelsugh:

I Love israel and the jews and I literally fund them
This meltdown of yours gets funnier with each passing day since your return :feelskek: you probably weren't planning to ever log back in until you seen enough of us dancing on your "grave" :dab:

I hope that icepack made you feel better :feelsEhh:

He forgets that there's still a different standard of living between an incel and a truecel

Unfortunately for him, he's on that truecel spectrum :feelsugh:
Bruh you're desperately tryna make a comeback but it's too late:lul::lul: I beat you so badly that you can't even name one single persob who respects you:feelskek::feelskek: Your output already dropped by half since I've been here chol9

He couldn't even pay for a cuddle. Shit's sad man.
7342de8773ddaceaf4de4d2b7f86cd85

look at this kid go in circles and repeat himself :smonk:

:feelstastyman:
He's clearly devastated :feelsugh: I almost feel bad for him, properly getting baited out of hiding to defend himself.

He's clearly devastated :feelsugh: I almost feel bad for him, properly getting baited out of hiding to defend himself.
I'
You're like a mad scientist reanimating your enemy's corpse just to give him another dirtnap over and over again each time more brutal than the last :smonk:
I'm actually super happy that my two bully victims have found love in each other:owo:

You're like a mad scientist reanimating your enemy's corpse just to give him another dirtnap over and over again each time more brutal than the last :smonk:
I knew he never left :feelsthink: I knew if I kept doing my ritual dance over his grave, that he would break sooner or later, to fall back in line to the eternal struggle :feelshmm:

This post and emote have been sent to the Hamas headquarters for further review.
I knew he never left :feelsthink: I knew if I kept doing my ritual dance over his grave, that he would break sooner or later, to fall back in line to the eternal struggle :feelshmm:
Look man, I'm not into gay shit, but I bullied those two so badly that I feel like they deserve something in return. I mean dregster has literally went from king charchter to white man's slave cuz of me. He should get some love from his master, that poor guy.
Look at the self cutter trying to be "UwU," too bad for you but the weeb delegation already threw in their support for me :feelzez:
you're proud of faggy weebs being on your side:lul::lul: Oh that's right, you're a tranny lover, of coursee you are

Damn son, you just blasted your own OP :feelskek:

You never are sincere are you, pederast?
What? Don't you have some mexican butthole to penetrate, tranny lover jite?

This post and emote have been sent to the Hamas headquarters for further review.
Yes, his homosexuality is indeed of a more thorough review :feelswhere:

Look at the self cutter trying to be "UwU," too bad for you but the weeb delegation already threw in their support for me :feelzez:
200 16

Look man, I'm not into gay shit, but I bullied those two so badly that I feel like they deserve something in return. I mean dregster has literally went from king charchter to white man's slave cuz of me. He should get some love from his master, that poor guy.

you're proud of faggy weebs being on your side:lul::lul: Oh that's right, you're a tranny lover, of coursee you are
KEEP COPING

His Nipponese "gimmick" didn't last very long at all! :feelskek:
It's honestly embarrassing how quick his shitty angle of approach got shut down :feelskek:

Tried getting that weeb/dork sympathy only to slander them in his very own thread after you staked your own claim to them.

Ive no idea why you guys are taking a jab at eachother constantly. Is this a form of friendly banter? Or wish to experience the social dynamic from the side of the bully?

You sure seem to have a lot more in common, than difference.

@Dregster666 check out this new corny angle of attack, bold move considering he worships nigger dick and was caught at a seedy motel with a mentally ill nigger in a gorilla suit :feelsdevil:
Is dregster a tranny? Is that why you're so into him?

If he was a little boy would you send him roses?
No, but you're clearly in love with the toilet cleaner, so he must be one of your trannies.

Guys wtf stop.
5257854 head shake 3

@Dregster666 check out this new corny angle of attack, bold move considering he worships nigger dick and was caught at a seedy motel with a mentally ill nigger in a gorilla suit :feelsdevil:
Absolutely no backbone whatsoever :fuk:

I dont know what's more embarrassing, that he got exposed as a lying weasel in his own thread or that he willingly put together a homoerotic piece to fabricate a recovery response from this thorough dabbing :dab:

Before you, I was lonely and beaten, but now you are my soulmate and I found you, whiite daddy, Protect me and soothe my ego from this awful bully, white daddy
Stop calling him white daddy dude wtf

I'm on mobile. I think you literally linked the thread in this thread. You know it jite. Just like you know your tranny history on discord

Sorry, pederast. But that quote isn't there.

Link the actual and full quote next time, jew. There's a reason you always fake quote and never link.
"I'm happy to fund israel" "So what I worked for two years to fund israel??"

You're dead, fam.

Pretty much everyone in your alt's thread just laughed, called your alt a schizo or agreed with me.
No one agreed with you. This forum has woken up and seen whites as the true jews

I really wouldn't post that again If I were you cuz it's so unbelievably unfunny and embarrassing.
Just a little advice

Lol me leaving the forum had nothing to do with the forum and you know it. One of the only reasons I returned is so I can continue to bully you and make your life miserable :lul: Im literally your worst nightmare and bully and you have already stopped using the forum as much thanks to me.

Incredibly low iq and jite lies. Jesus was a Palestinian like me. White people have no souls and jesus couldn't have been white retard
you are arab invader not palestinian

you are arab invader not palestinian
Lmao look at this jew pushing this shit. My people have lived there for over 10 centuries. Jesus was a Palestinian. I am isa. Your doctorine is translated and re-written. Mine is in the tongue of my father, jesus
View attachment 478380

You were the ONLY one in that thread that gave a fuck about your alt's post :feelskek:
This your mans???
Asd

When I say "people" I mean non larping jites. Actual humans.

Lmao look at this jew pushing this shit. My people have lived there for over 10 centuries. Jesus was a Palestinian. I am isa. Your doctorine is translated and re-written. Mine is in the tongue of my father, jesus

This your mans???
View attachment 478381

When I say "people" I mean non larping jites. Actual humans.
im not jew
jesus lived 20 centuries ago, you have white skin and by @Diocel information pink lips and dark green eyes, you belongs to 'whiter' arabs.
You just post this shit cause you are insecure and want to gain following due to ethnic dislikment of white here
@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Dregster666
@Uggo Mongo

im not jew
jesus lived 20 centuries ago, you have white skin and by @Diocel information pink lips and dark green eyes, you belongs to 'whiter' arabs.
You just post this shit cause you are insecure and want to gain following due to ethnic dislikment of white here
@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Dregster666
@Uggo Mongo
I have white skin due to my mom(she is not palestinian). But my dad is brown skinned and literally had an afro. You fucking idiot. Get your info right. I am arab through and through. My dad is likely what isa looked like.
I don't think gingers get to determine the humanity of others, or the content of their souls for that matter :feelshmm:

Well stated. He's a ginger jew. He ran through a few "gimmicks" when he first came here, before settling on the palestinian gimmick, because like you said, he wanted to ingratiate himself with the ethnics here.
This and a guy who hates his own race are your support on the forum:lul::lul:
Asd

Not suprised at the larper gang

im not jew
@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Dregster666
@Uggo Mongo
This thread in of itself was a sad attempt at being a weeb sympathizer and got viciously exposed as a snake in the grass :feelsugh:

This thread in of itself was a sad attempt at being a weeb sympathizer and got viciously exposed as a snake in the grass :feelsugh:
You repeat things you don't understand cuz of your low mexican iq:feelskek:

I have white skin due to my mom(she is not palestinian). But my dad is brown skinned and literally had an afro. You fucking idiot. Get your info right. I am arab through and through. My dad is likely what isa looked like.

This and a guy who hates his own race are your support on the forum:lul::lul:
View attachment 478382
Not suprised at the larper gang
JBE honestly

No, Yehuda, it's not better. You cut yourself and have multiple personalities carrying on conversations with yourself. I sincerely hope you get the psychological help you need.
So you're a jite, bluepilled and love trannies.

3 strikes. You're out.
JBE honestly
What? Retard

Given the context he's correct. You are highly abrasive and unlovable, that's why you couldn't even pay for a cuddle. I think people can sense a pederast from a mile away, you just give people the heebie jeebies.
Just as I thought. Jites always bluepilled. Can't be blackpilled and support white race

Tolerance is a myth. Theyre are just parroting what is deemed to be socially acceptable by the talking heads in the media they consoom.

There is no morality in their actions, just animalistic fear of standing out of line.
This

Ive no idea why you guys are taking a jab at eachother constantly. Is this a form of friendly banter? Or wish to experience the social dynamic from the side of the bully?

You sure seem to have a lot more in common, than difference.
This forum is toxic as hell at times, I use to be like this with people including you but learn from my mistakes.

They should just block each other, the thread is fucked now.

There is no "tolerance". It's all virtue signalling.

Normies are NPC hive minded people. They don't do anything unique, they just follow whatever is trendy.

On top of that they are lookist. If in 90s only attractive men ( Chads ) were in gaming or anime, you can bet foids and normies would have immediately entered these hobbies.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: