Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why normies think this foid is inspiring?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★★
If you didn't knew who "Michelle khare" is it's a toilet who does random "difficult" challenges

Screenshot 2024 0908 233134

This foid gets proffesional training from all sorts of things in order succeed in a challenge that wasn't hard in the first place.

Like her chess video for example:

View: https://youtu.be/t8IVLOM1fXI?si=Z5P1sjCyAMM_n_Fu

"I trained like a chess grandmaster teehee" like bitch you spent 7 fucking months getting professional training by top grandmasters and chess players like hikaru, levy rozman just to reach 1000 elo jfl!

Tagging chesscel @blackbabooneykiller he knows how even without proffesional training it's possible to reach 1000 with bit of effort daily.

View: https://youtu.be/RZ4tbfNFQEM?si=A3yR6EI33oypX_tI

This bitch even got highest quality pc for gaming and proffesional trainers and got to spend unlimited times in game and thought it's a great achievement.

Why normies like this kind of content? They provide nothing but pure suifuel. And i am saying all this is because this is her bio:

"World's most difficult"
Screenshot 2024 0908 234230

Fuck this whores man

Normalfags just enjoy what jewtube promotes to them

Because she's a quirky foid

Women can't be inspiring

Her foidness and her skin color cap her IQ at 100

"I trained like a chess grandmaster teehee" like bitch you spent 7 fucking months getting professional training by top grandmasters and chess players like hikaru, levy rozman just to reach 1000 elo jfl!

Tagging chesscel @
blackbabooneykiller
@blackbabooneykiller he knows how even without proffesional training it's possible to reach 1000 with bit of effort daily.
Lmfao, when i first got into chess it took me about 3 months to reach 1000 elo without any professional training, just watching videos, and im fucking low iq retarded autist:feelskek:

Lmfao, when i first got into chess it took me about 3 months to reach 1000 elo without any professional training, just watching videos, and im fucking low iq retarded autist:feelskek:
Like jfl. Just shows you foids are dumbass and Don't have any abilities

who is this she look weird and scary

Hey dude
How do you actually get good at chess?
I get my ass handed to me by the AI

Hey dude
idk nigga if ur high iq is easy. If not then you basically have to learn lot of strategy theory for hours, read books, do puzzles for hours, play slow matches and analyze them. Chess is kinda like body building you gotta train for hours a lot

Fuck man her videos makes me want to rope :feelsrope:
Don't watch such shit.
It's just shit, crap, feces, filth. Like a big pile of dog shit. I ensure to keep a healthy distance to it. But you torture yourself by eating the shit.

Hey dude
Which ai? There's no human who can defeat the advanced ai's but best way to improve is play 1/2 match with real players and analyse your mistakes and stuff

Don't watch such shit.
It's just shit, crap, feces, filth. Like a big pile of dog shit. I ensure to keep a healthy distance to it. But you torture yourself by eating the shit.
True