Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why normies love rap/hip-hop music so much (and not incels)?

Who the fuck listens to Eminem in 2020
I do. Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP > 98% of rap because they are funny to listen to

This song would never be made today. Not because its violent but because it says you shouldn't forgive foids who cheat on you

Last edited:
The masses have low IQs.

This song would never be made today. Not because its violent but because it says you shouldn't forgive foids who cheat on you

I just realized your signature is from Illmatic.

Now that I can accept as an album better than anything Eminem or any other rapper produced. And that was made even before Eminem made his first album lol

I just realized your signature is from Illmatic.

Now that I can accept as an album better than anything Eminem or any other rapper produced. And that was made even before Eminem made his first album lol
*viritual fistbump*:feelsautistic:

I ban people from playing rap in my house tbh

*viritual fistbump*:feelsautistic:

Probably the best song by him imo.

To this day I have yet to see an artist surpass that album. Not Kanye or that overrated hack Kendrick Lamar.

I don’t follow rap at all. But throughout the years there have been a few songs I like , Some of those are pretty nostalgic to me tbh

Probably the best song by him imo.

To this day I have yet to see an artist surpass that album. Not Kanye or that overrated hack Kendrick Lamar.

Honestly my favorite has been either probs life’s a bitch or the world is yours cuz it shouts out where im From too. Kendrick’s MAAD city But not even that is as good as illmatic

I dislike most rap songs too but every now and then you get a diamond in the rough
For example
The conclusion i got from this is that rappers should be more depressed :feelsokman:

Eventually they found out all the wish fufillment fantasies about it so they decided to promote rap artists who spewed this crap in media and commercials. It was a massive hit of course.
I have noticed that rap has alot of wish fulfillment. Fantasies for normies I guess. I have listened to rap both mainstream and underground because work, at the end of the day though its a nigger mumbling into a microphone. The beats are simple and rhythmic so it is very catchy. Lyrics can range from being born poor and trying to get out of it to just bragging about designer brands and weed. The most tolerable rap I have listened to is the 90's stuff because of the lyrics is hilarious and you can tell what they are saying. Most rap now is mumble rap because they have no talent in rhyming so if they just slur their words together

Normies have horrible taste about everything
Yes, just look at peoples cars sometimes. They put in all these accessories to make them look good but ends up riced out abominations with the stock trim looking better. This is why the normies hate the JB pill, because they have shit taste and prefer roastie cunt because "muh children".

I don't like hip hop that much tbh. I feel like hip hop its supposed to give you the feeling of mogging everyone(looks, dick, status), which I don't feel that often

Are you a native english speaker? If not then rap is very difficult to understand, especially with rappers who don't enunciate well and use a bunch of random slang. Its not just the sounds but also the references and word structure, they are very difficult to get even for a lot of native english speakers.

But of course you are right its just about bragging and throwing in the word “nigga” as much as possible. Mainstream music is like that, no variety, nothing cool or interesting, just the same recycled shit over and over. A lot like women. All the same and they all suck

I prefer instrumentals and music without voices.

they like impulsecentic music and lustful things

hip hop is extremely catchy.The rhyme,the beat,the "flow".Hilarious that half of this thread is calling each other low iq when normies have been listening to sung poetry for thousands of years,99% of that poetry being about degeneracy.Most of hip hop is degenerate but the medium itself has a lot of potential.

Never think about that tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back