Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why normies and foids are worried about automation and AI coz of "biases"

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
in physical interactions your look/status and smv play a big role. foids and cumskins normeis r treated better in almost every aspect.

if you're an ethnic and low smv you often get mistreated. cashiers dont say hello to you, rude to you. people dont allow you to return stuff for xyz reason. staffs dont give you discounts while they give them away to others. and so on.

in general, foids and normies get biases that favor them. incels get biased that go against them

which is why foids and normies dislike automation and ai. coz a computer wont care if you're 6 feet or 5'2. whether you have blue eyes or brown eyes. whether you're a chad or incel or stacy or becky.

normies and foids, they love the current status quo, coz they actively benefit from it.

any threat to status quo is perceived as a negative from them. which is why normies and foids are so guraded against ai and automation.

normies and foids are not stupid. they know they cant just say shit like "i am 6'2 and have blue eyes and blond hair and i get treated better than most people and i'd like it to continue this way" or "i am a blonde stacy with a big boobs and nice ass and my life has been easy since i was born". so they invent shit like how ai and automation discrimiante against niggers and other disvantaged groups according to the woke ideology. but the true fear is the ai stripping away their own privilleges. they dont rly give much shit about random niggers.

and also consider the fact the current ai is gonna strip away lots of bullshit, made-up, feel-good jobs like those white collar office jobs, admin jobs, bullshit government jobs, freelancers, content creators, "marketing" etc. all of which disproportionall hire foids, normie cuck "men" etc. coz they are obedient, medium IQ slaves with no thinking ability on their own. they got their jobs exactly coz of human biases, either coz they got a pussy, they act NT, "confident", good looks etc.

to the ultra privillged, equality is oppression.

in physical interactions your look/status and smv play a big role. foids and cumskins normeis r treated better in almost every aspect.

if you're an ethnic and low smv you often get mistreated. cashiers dont say hello to you, rude to you. people dont allow you to return stuff for xyz reason. staffs dont give you discounts while they give them away to others. and so on.

in general, foids and normies get biases that favor them. incels get biased that go against them

which is why foids and normies dislike automation and ai. coz a computer wont care if you're 6 feet or 5'2. whether you have blue eyes or brown eyes. whether you're a chad or incel or stacy or becky.

normies and foids, they love the current status quo, coz they actively benefit from it.

any threat to status quo is perceived as a negative from them. which is why normies and foids are so guraded against ai and automation.

normies and foids are not stupid. they know they cant just say shit like "i am 6'2 and have blue eyes and blond hair and i get treated better than most people and i'd like it to continue this way" or "i am a blonde stacy with a big boobs and nice ass and my life has been easy since i was born". so they invent shit like how ai and automation discrimiante against niggers and other disvantaged groups according to the woke ideology. but the true fear is the ai stripping away their own privilleges. they dont rly give much shit about random niggers.

and also consider the fact the current ai is gonna strip away lots of bullshit, made-up, feel-good jobs like those white collar office jobs, admin jobs, bullshit government jobs, freelancers, content creators, "marketing" etc. all of which disproportionall hire foids, normie cuck "men" etc. coz they are obedient, medium IQ slaves with no thinking ability on their own. they got their jobs exactly coz of human biases, either coz they got a pussy, they act NT, "confident", good looks etc.

the whole mankind is starting to be blackpilled due to the rise of artificial intelligences , these AIs have shown a new point of view for them, the true nature of the universe and the human essence, this universe where everything is measurable and replicable. an AI can work better than them, can make a better artwork than them, these chatbots can bring you more information by talking to them than talking to an average person.
they feel obsolete now.

everything has been stripped of its mystical aura and its "unique" essence.

Normies hate all other races except black
Ethinics hate all other races except white

An AI that tells the truth will not be legal.