Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why normans are so talkative?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Seriously, they talk and talk constantly. I'm easily bored in their presense. Why no one tells them that they're annoying? Isn't this indicator of selfishness? Like you think you're so important and everyone want to hear your talk. But, apparently, inkels are selfish :feelsclown:.

They are sick and evil scum

Because that’s engaging to them. They’ve never had a need to look deeper or from a outside look. If they don’t then they’ll end up on the outside

Because they don't care about invisible hideous creatures like inkwells who happen to share the same world with them.

cuz they live fulfilling lives, unlike us who ldar and are neet

Whenever I have the opportunity to talk with normalfags I always get burnt out after a few minutes. I just don't see how they can talk so much.

When normies talk to me their words go in one ear and then out the other. It’s like their words carry no substance. They’ll make some inane comment and I’m just standing there not knowing how to respond. I’ll listen to normies talking and I’ll try to recall the details of their conversation but I legitimately forget wtf they were talking about even just 30 seconds afterwards. It’s like they don’t even talk, they just make noises and then add in random forced laughter here and there.