Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why NoFap is even a issue?

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
I don`t practice the NoFap thing but i don`t get why some people get nuts when they claim that "no masturbation" brings benefits,yes,they go overboard but the fact that some guys go overboard to said that NoFap is false is weird.

they are coping because they dont have the self control to do it and want to believe it yields no benefits.

they are coping because they dont have the self control to do it and want to believe it yields no benefits.
Typical nofag cope. Muh self control

the typical low IQ respond devoid of an argument or rebuttal by your average gigacoping anti-nofapper
You're shifting the burden of proof fallaciously. It's not up to me to debunk your absurd proposition, it's up to you to prove nofap has any merit. A bunch of copers saying "hurr Durr I like, totally have more energy broooo" isn't proof.

You're shifting the burden of proof fallaciously. It's not up to me to debunk your absurd proposition, it's up to you to prove nofao has any merit. A bunch of Cooper's saying hurr Durr I like, totally have more energy broooo" isn't proof.

do it for yourself then for fucks sake. then prove it for yourself. oh wait you wont because you are too stubborn and closed minded to at least TRY it like most of you low IQ gigacopers.

Nofap = is like a placebo effect, they think it helps , i doesn't, only reason to do it , if you fap waaay more than usual.
Fap = It's something you must do , you feel way better after a nice fap. It helps me a lot....It's not a cope it's an urge.

do it for yourself then for fucks sake. then prove it for yourself. oh wait you wont because you are too stubborn and closed minded to at least TRY it like most of you low IQ gigacopers.
JUST CONDUCT A VALID SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT BY YOURSELF BROOO
Jesus, do you even understand the difference between empirical data and a bunch of random anecdotes from people who have no real way to register their observations accurately?

Nofap = is like a placebo effect, they think it helps , i doesn't, only reason to do it , if you fap waaay more than usual.
Fap = It's something you must do , you feel way better after a nice fap. It helps me a lot....It's not a cope it's an urge.

this

t h a n k s

Jesus, do you even understand the difference between empirical data and a bunch of random anecdotes from people who have no real way to register their observations accurately?

you realise no experiments can be done because its virtually impossible for the scientists to have a control group that doesnt masturbate for comparison
You're shifting the burden of proof fallaciously. It's not up to me to debunk your absurd proposition, it's up to you to prove nofap has any merit. A bunch of copers saying "hurr Durr I like, totally have more energy broooo" isn't proof.

NoFap does have benefits, I truly believe it does.

My argument is that NoFap is worthless for ugly men and it's better for them to get their dopamine reward in the short term. NoFap isn't going to make your life amazing after 60 or 90 or 180 or 1 trillion days. You are coping if you think it will make your life significantly better.

right. because the removal of brain fog is invalid. the fact that acne doesnt outbreak overnight is invalid. the higher energy levels is invalid. because every benefit associated with nofap is just another factor or placebo, am i rite?

Let me tell ya if your sleep schedule and diet is fucked up you won't get any results
right. because the removal of brain fog is invalid. the fact that acne doesnt outbreak overnight is invalid. the higher energy levels is invalid. because every benefit associated with nofap is just another factor or placebo, am i rite?
Hunter don't argue with these Anti-Nofap scum

Yes, you are right
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Let me tell ya if your sleep schedule and diet is fucked up you won't get any results

you're right actually. im actually losing braincells just by arguing with this clown.

you're right actually. im actually losing braincells just by arguing with this clown.
As vantagens blog 1080x675

Muh I'm smarter thun thu pipl I arguu wit

While you are on no fap, chads cums inside your looksmatch

I will never understand the point of no fap and being truecel but what ever

I will never understand the point of no fap and being truecel but what ever
It's either about developing will power, or you fell for the meme that it improves your life.

why not say something is false if it is false?

NoFap does have benefits, I truly believe it does.

My argument is that NoFap is worthless for ugly men and it's better for them to get their dopamine reward in the short term. NoFap isn't going to make your life amazing after 60 or 90 or 180 or 1 trillion days. You are coping if you think it will make your life significantly better.
Exactly, you no fap copers believe, but you don't know.

Fapping do train your prostate gland and evacuate sperm which is full of carcinogenic molecules. In terms of both long term and short term, fapping is good for your health.

Nofap is reddit shit. All nofapping copers go back to leddit.

I don`t practice the NoFap thing but i don`t get why some people get nuts when they claim that "no masturbation" brings benefits,yes,they go overboard but the fact that some guys go overboard to said that NoFap is false is weird.
I personally found no benefit from Nofap. I used to fap pretty moderately. Once a week or so. It was a friday night unwind for me. With nofap... even that bit of pleasure i had in my life was taken away. whats worse... it was me who was responsible. So i stopped.

lessfap is better than nofap

Just fap less

I use to do the long streaks religiously and it didnt help me. going about a week seems to be my sweet spot. any less and i cant connect anything. I also stop dreaming at night. Fap any more than a week and im retarded.

The main idea is to manage dopamine addiction. but realize there is legit good hormones from it too.

I will never cum again unless it's with my waifu in Japan. (Going strong since SEPT 1st 9PM)

I will never cum again unless it's with my waifu in Japan. (Going strong since SEPT 1st 9PM)
Cope, sooner or later you will have a wet dream tbh, nofap does that to you ngl

Nocturnal emissions ruin the streak.

I will keep my mind strong for my waifu and won't let the succubi suck the cum out of me as I sleep.
Tfw possibly no waifu is waiting for you in Japan

But I seriously wish you all the best, hopefully you will succeed in your Japan adventure

After I ascend in Japan I want to see other incels follow in my footsteps.

Let me be the prophet leading to paradise.

Fapping once a week is the best imo, but sometimes I can only go three days without masturbating if I'm feeling extra horny. Still better than fapping every day though.