Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why nobody bully girls online?

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
how about we will pick a slut and bully her online? like all of us on one girl

We do that all the time.

Bullying females online is a hate crime and worse than the Holocaust, or so I've heard.

We bully them by talking to them.

I don't think girls use the internet like we do.

we need to organize this, i agree

Anyone who disrespects m'lady online will meet the pointy end of my katana.

id rape girls online if i could

sounds fun. we should do this en masse to individuals one at a time.

Bullying females online is a hate crime and worse than the Holocaust, or so I've heard.
Exactly, if that dumb bitch decides to rope you better be ready to get charged for first degree murder and to be Big Bubba's shower buddy

Exactly, if that dumb bitch decides to rope you better be ready to get charged for first degree murder and to be Big Bubba's shower buddy

Because I can’t believe them for not wanting a subhuman like me. Even as an ugly male myself I find myself subconsciously finding certain women Repulsive. I can only imagine what women think of me

Because men face backlash and hate if we do bully women online, yet if women says something awful or generalizes all guys, it's "YOU GO GIRL!!!!!"

This. You’ll get fbi from every country after you.

Bullying women is worst than holocaust, slavery

JFL if you think online bullyng would affect any women.

I'm down for this.

As much as I hate them, I don't want to bully them. It'd just put me into an even deeper cycle of hate.

They can't do shit as long as you don't specifically tell her to kill herself. But calling her a whore and a roastie is fine. Don't be scared of them bitches.

Whiteknight cucks will dox
If you use anon accounts they can't. And everyone calls people names on the internet anyway.

We can start with roastie feminist youtubers. Down vote their vids too.

Because they are cucks, cucks like dan harmon, hashinshin, jesse cox and others who defend women for no reason, all of them being fat and pathetic... JFL

Just why glorify what crushes you?

sounds fun. we should do this en masse to individuals one at a time.

Lol none of them replied. I had a good opportunity to say the same to a girl who was raped by her father. The diffrence is that shes brought it up after we spoke for awhile. I dident because it was on facebook with my real picture. That could get me in trouble.

Real bullying is to use a male model picture. To bait her for a conversation and then flip on her. And to do that to rape victims.

Simply by breathing we are bullying them and deserved to be executed by being tossed in a vat of boiling oil.