Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why my mother always complains that I am short?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
I was recently in a supermarket with my mother and suddenly a 7 feet gigachad like a basketball player appeared.My mother instantly said:"He is so tall I wished you were that tall.If you kept playing basketball you would have been that tall."I couldn't keep my mouth shout and the rage acumulated inside me and i said :If he was my father I would probably be taller .I am already taller that my father and you are short too.(mom is 5 feet and dad 5 feet 5 and I am 5 feet 7 for reference).Anyone has similar experiences?

I was recently in a supermarket with my mother and suddenly a 7 feet gigachad like a basketball player appeared.My mother instantly said:"He is so tall I wished you were that tall.If you kept playing basketball you would have been that tall."I couldn't keep my mouth shout and the rage acumulated inside me and i said :If he was my father I would probably be taller .I am already taller that my father and you are short too.(mom is 5 feet and dad 5 feet 5 and I am 5 feet 7 for reference).Anyone has similar experiences?
Wtf is her logic LOL?

What'd she expect? Yourdad is only 5'5 and yet she blames YOU for being short roflmao. 'You shoulda played more basketball' ngl your mom kinda sounds retarded.

Last edited:
It’s over man

women are universally disgusted by manletism even in their own children

women are universally disgusted by manletism even in their own children
this and these stupid bitches decided to marry our disgusting Subhuman midget father's to begin with.

It's her faliure, not yours.

Yikes.

She's delusional

I said lots of times that even mothers don't genuinely like incel sons