Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why Muslim guy married a coal-burning single-mom Muslim Woman ?

human304

human304

Recruit
★★★
UK footballer Hamza Chowdhury's (mixed curry and carribean) mother Rafia Dewan was a free spirit in her younger years had a brief episode with a Christian Caribbean man.

GUsjnSt.jpg

She became pregnant and later birthed a body (Hamza).

9oA1tA0.jpg

Dewan, a muslim guy from the locality who wanted to pursue Rafia, married the destitute single mother and raised Hamza with his title.

And i thought muslimcels were based, who do the "Rocking" to their degenerate women.

Whores are Whores, water. They all want something exotic or people in upper race hierarchy.

Whores are Whores, water. They all want something exotic or people in upper race hierarchy.
my question is why that muslim guy married her?

When he knew she was a hoe with single mother

There's nothing more disgusting than that kind of hair.

UK footballer Hamza Chowdhury's (mixed curry and carribean) mother Rafia Dewan was a free spirit in her younger years had a brief episode with a Christian Caribbean man.

GUsjnSt.jpg

She became pregnant and later birthed a body (Hamza).

9oA1tA0.jpg

Dewan, a muslim guy from the locality who wanted to pursue Rafia, married the destitute single mother and raised Hamza with his title.

And i thought muslimcels were based, who do the "Rocking" to their degenerate women.

Because men have no options