Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why most of the users here are excited by reincarnation

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
In most thread, mostly about death, i see that reincarnation is the mainstream subject.
I mean, do everyone here believes(or hopes) reincarnation is real?

>live shit life
>hope you get a second chance to live a better life that you never did.

Seems pretty straight forward to me

>live shit life
>hope you get a second chance to live a better life that you never did.

Seems pretty straight forward to me
Abrahamic religions are the same tho,hell they are even better, just pray and all of your wishes will be true, but reincarnation is the mainstream

Abrahamic religions are the same tho,hell they are even better, just pray and all of your wishes will be true, but reincarnation is the mainstream
No, they're kike religions

Hopefully we just go to heaven and can play unlimited amounts of vidya :feelsautistic:

u have 36% chance of ending up an indian or chinese subhuman and thats not even counting other shitholes like africa or south america
jfl at anyone thinking they'll end up in some 1st world country with good genetics

I for one am not excited with the prospects of reincarnation, because I'm convinced this shit life I'm living right now is due to a past life. My only conclusion is that I must have done terrible things in my past life to be living this current one. I sometimes wonder if God hates me or something, miserable fucking prick. :feelsjuice: