Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'Why most men should pay on first dates'

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
The totally impartial BBC news have come out with another brilliant article.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-46164568

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

1115.gif
1115.gif
1115.gif

Misandry. I don't cotton to being held to double standards that put me at a disadvantage.

What's that you say? Men aren't allowed to be victims of misandry? Okay then, this is misogynist because it makes women out to be incapable of making money. What happened to independence, ladies? Surely Beyonce has this to say about that.

"As someone who's been dating since the age of 14"
AKA riding the cock carousel since teenage years

Literally everything is about roasties these days. Why do these used up disgusting whores think they are so special???

Saying "men should pay" is like admitting men on a date are just buying (and thus can only expect) sexual services from a public hole, which is kinda true in a sense.

Saying "men should pay" is like admitting men on a date are just buying (and thus can only expect) sexual services from a public hole, which is kinda true in a sense.

She's not saying men should pay. She's saying most men should pay. Wanna take a guess who the exception to this rule is? :chad:

She's not saying men should pay. She's saying most men should pay. Wanna take a guess who the exception to this rule is? :chad:
Of course. Because in that case, she is the one expecting sexual service. Chad is also under pressure because of that. Foids really are the oppressing sex.
(((BBC)))
u7XZsOP.jpg
big-black-cock-dick-monster.jpg

Give me a virgin girl and I will pay.

I ain't giving a roastie a single penny lmao

For a normie to even get close to the idea of sex do you know how many dates in fancy restaurants he has to have with her for her to even consider the idea?

You guys are missing the point. The fact that a piece likes this even gets written and put on the front page of one of the most viewed (((news))) websites in the world is hilarious. Roasties have everyone shilling for them these days.