Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why most men cannot attract women

Not available in my fucking country. Always this nurse with prepotent looking. BEHEADABLE!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I know the reason.
They are unattractive :feelsUgh:

No way im listening to a gook except if he is goga bases chad misogynistic racist or programming tutorial

ching chong pee paw wang wong

Based unconfusedcel.

Last edited:
We should refill his head with something else.

cool channel. But if he's NT and interesting enough to run a somewhat successful YT channel, he can probably ascend

Please stop posting videos links from youtube this kind of content always gets flagged and blocked download the video and upload it here.

Not available in my fucking country. Always this nurse with prepotent looking. BEHEADABLE!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

The video could've been over in less than a minute

Please stop posting videos links from youtube this kind of content always gets flagged and blocked download the video and upload it here.
too much work and normies are the ones who flag this content not us. It was going get flagged anyways