Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why most incels just suffer silently

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
Deleted member 8206

Deleted member 8206

Clowns roll out
-
and dont lash out? There is just couple of ones who did and i dont get how others just keep coping with loneliness and suffering or roping by themselves while their bullies and society who abandoned them laughs and spits on their graves.

Consequences. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life can (and does) get worse. By lashing out you're just accelerating your suffering.

This is why I say suicide is low IQ. No one ultimately cares if an incel kills himself. The right way to live is to get NEETbux. Might as well extort the system

A good reason not to rope is to prepare yourself for the collective beta uprising.

If an incel screams alone in his Mommy's basement, can anyone hear him?

Because it wouldn't do shit. Anyone who did lash out would just get stepped over by foids and their army of cucks.

Best of luck to you, brothER.

because it means you also need to kill yourself after

Because no one ever listens.

No one gives a fuck about us. All we have is each other tbh.

A good reason not to rope is to prepare yourself for the collective beta uprising.

How should that uprising look like? Does it have a central command?

When you live in a gynocentric feminist society, men's grievances aren't paid attention to so its no wonder why we suffer in silience. Men have much less social support then women while having to bear much more burden than them. Men are shamed for showing emotions and are perceived as weak if they complain, so we just keep our sorrows to ourselves.
This is a spot on one.
But that's the thing is that whining is what is underlyingly implied if you are a complainer... THEN YOU'RE ALWAYS A WHINER (false by my perception).

Whiner = complainer but with HIS issue being his weakness, rather than a vigilant venter of valid vices... where someone receives the complaining as a just/ rational action towards a valid vice/ negative that must be neutralized.

You can gain strength through anger. Emotions are powerful things. The only issue is when it becomes reckless rage, but being constantly emotional means being constantly determined.
Get in the mindset of society owing you something, rather than owing them abidance by their standards. Show them no mercy because you will receive none from them anyway.

Complaining being relegated to whining is shame-playing/ shame-baiting.
Complaining should really be called vigilance venting.
It inspires us, strengthens us, gives us determination and motivation.
Don't let people gaslight you.
Imagine someone has sandles given to them by an expedition team, and they complain about them being too tight or something petty, then that's whining because it's about personal wekaness.
Then imagine there's an expedition team who gave someone sandles with infected bacteria. Then you're not a whiner. You're just venting against a valid vice. It would be stupid if the negativity weren't addressed.

We live in the humanitarian age where fairybraiding/ happyclappy victimvouching is in. There are others who are bigger victims than us because we are men. So the distinct target for humanitarian hurryflurry helping are the wahmen. We are not.
Helping us means not helping them. Hearing our rhetoric/ narrative means dismantling theirs. Both can coincide, but the women will want to be the victims, and the betas who vouch for them and dismantle us will get more SMV by being seen as "sensible, esoteric, gentlemanly, etc." and not many of the masses are as esoteric as we are because some people are innerwired for gaining information not by intuition/ problem solving but by mass intake via books/ knowledge sources. People who are autistic in intuition/ abstracting in some manner will need it from those sources rather than what we know by common sense.

Male plight with modern conventions = suffering silently.
While for women it means being easily uplifted.
I will not listen to the gaslighting trap that is male conventions. Manly men may fight battles but dirty cowards win wars.
Just look at vietnam.

There's different ways to lash out. You can be an explosion. Or you can be a tumor that slowly grows and spreads. That's what I am.

Most are controlled by their conditioning, and if they are able to break their conditioning by some miracle or unfortunate sequences of events, they'd have to contend with their fear next

The story of ER

We need as many soldiers as possible for the incel revolution. Every man counts

You need to be high T to lash out.
Most us are low T beta males

Consequences. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life can (and does) get worse. By lashing out you're just accelerating your suffering.
If you die as a result of lashing out, your suffering ends altogether

I can only speculate on the motives of others, but if I had to guess I'd say because lashing out doesn't really make anything better for you. Even if you want to kill yourself, what sounds less frightening, suicide(likely in a place you feel comfortable) or going ER and possibly being violently killed by someone else? Honestly, I suspect most incels just want their pain to come to an end.

It's also not that I don't understand the desire for revenge, but I feel the target is misplaced. The only form of justice I endorse is vengeance against nature. However even this could be interpreted in antithetical manners by two entirely different incels, yet both will likely remain equally unreachable. So why even bother? This is without even getting into being morally opposed to lashing out.

My only hope is that humans will somehow manage to destroy our own biosphere, albeit unintentionally.

because most incels cope with something
my top 4 copes right now are
- hoping to look better through surgeries and looksmaxxing
- eating stuff (need to be careful about this though)
- videogames
- frauding pictures to get attention from insecure girls on the internet

share your copes in the comments and leave a like cya next time

Lash out and you get compared to a mass shooter