Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why most fights are one against multiple people?

Because people are cowards and too afraid to fight 1 on 1

Human beings naturally band together in groups to be able to thrive.

Normies are brain dead chimp pussies that like to partake in group conformity like sheep, including when it comes to fighting someone

Because arabs only attack when they outnumber you.

90% of streets fights are ppl ganging up on one person

yeah , it's trash
most ppl cant fight since they didnt fight since middle school, and the majority of the ppl that works out do bodybuilding or fitness so fighting

most ppl cant fight since they didnt fight since middle school, and the majority of the ppl that works out do bodybuilding or fitness so fighting
that's why I'm gonna learn boxing

that's why I'm gonna learn boxing
bodybuilding is a good sport to look good and be strong
but u'd have to add other things to be fit
like cardio, train ur neck, ur forearms, ur abs, streching etc etc
boxing, kick boxing, mma will work ur body in every aspect on top of the training being very fun
also while in boxing classes u dont get lazy, distracted, or give like u would sometimes do when lifting weight
when u get good and ppl gang up on u just socker punch the first guy, it will either make the fight easier or make the other guys scared
but if a cop see u in a boxing stand, or they see ur gym card while searching u they will give u a hard time

bodybuilding is a good sport to look good and be strong
but u'd have to add other things to be fit
like cardio, train ur neck, ur forearms, ur abs, streching etc etc
boxing, kick boxing, mma will work ur body in every aspect on top of the training being very fun
also while in boxing classes u dont get lazy, distracted, or give like u would sometimes do when lifting weight
when u get good and ppl gang up on u just socker punch the first guy, it will either make the fight easier or make the other guys scared
but if a cop see u in a boxing stand, or they see ur gym card while searching u they will give u a hard time
thank you homie :heart:

One time five guys beat me up and robbed me

Because humans are evil, and evil doesn't care about rules, or honor, or fairness. Humans are also mindless animals, and like animals, it's a survival instinct that takes over and makes them gang up on a lone wolf, so to speak, because it's safer that way.

Comfort in numbers, and all that. :feelsjuice:

Because humans are evil, and evil doesn't care about rules, or honor, or fairness. Humans are also mindless animals, and like animals, it's a survival instinct that takes over and makes them gang up on a lone wolf, so to speak, because it's safer that way.

Comfort in numbers, and all that. :feelsjuice:
my sword have another opinion

Ape together strong