Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why more women are choosing celibacy

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Older women are hopping off the cock carousel:
Just because there's been a rise in the popularity of dating apps like Tinder, it doesn't mean that sex is the top of everyone's to-do list. In fact, recent reports claim that 28 per cent of women who are over 40 are now living celibate lives.
Why? Because bouncing between Chads on online dating is wearing them out:

"Some people are over apps," Pamela says. "They can really wear you out."
And instead they are getting "pets":

"You see why some people might just want to focus on their own wellbeing or prefer to get a pet instead."
Female celibacy in 2019 =
serveimage

You know what comes next.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/news/real-life/celibacy-benefits-51984

Last edited:
Haha... "Chad won't marry me! I don't want to settle for a loser-man.... Here, Fido!"

I wonder if it’s actually true. Like are females really lonely after they hit the supposed “Wall” or is it the same bullshit. HopeFuel if true

weird how 99% of sex therapists are wahmen. wahems are sex obsessed tbh

Friendly reminder that sodomy and beastiality don't count against her "purity" (Teehee!).

Oh look, a subsequent dogpill sprinkled in.

celibacy happens when women age out of their baby making phase phase and enter their baby raising phase

but most women don't give birth during their baby making so they raise a puppy with their betabux

They are having sex with dogs

Womenz will buy a dog and learn him how to use a strapon mega dildo to fuck them before even considering ever dating an incel.

Unmentioned but obvious dogpill.

Order of preference for females:
Dogs
Chad
Death
Looksmatch

Women become celibates when Chad isn't around.

Not enough Chads clear of stis to go round I take it.

fantastic news for someone hoping to get a woman younger than 40 without too much competition.

This is the endtimes. I can't wait for the Armageddon.

I wonder if it’s actually true. Like are females really lonely after they hit the supposed “Wall” or is it the same bullshit. HopeFuel if true

It's something between. If they look good enough they can attract someone for short relationship, but they want something longer. No, not because they are more mature than younger girls, but they know it's their last chance when they still looks at least somewhat decent to lock somebody, so he can't leave when he realized he fucked up.
Not to mention most woman have maternal instinct. They will eventually go crazy if they don't have a baby, even if they supress those feeling in their 20's. And it's much, much, much harder to find at leats high-tier normie who will impregnate a woman in her late 30's, early 40's. Those woman could find low-tier normie to do it, but it's not enough for them

The dogpill is everywhere :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Women celibacy over 40 = chad doesn't want them anymore
Women celibacy under 40 = desperately waiting for chad

Dogpill is most brutal pill ever.

Hit the wall = Foid getting pinned to the wall by BDC

@mylifeistrash's signature is spot-on.

Fuckin' dogpill. They say that men will fuck anything, and now women will fuck anything too!
It was all a distraction so we wouldn't notice the dogpill