Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why mentalcels have it easier.

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
With mentalcels their problem is that they are their own worst enemy. If you are incel because of your appearance however, not only are you your own worst enemy because of your reflection in the mirror, everyone around you is also your own worst enemy. We live in a world that hates physically unattractive people whilst every corner of social media encourages help for mental health. People realise that mentalcels have hope whilst they just come up with excuse after excuse for ugly people because deep down they are aware we have no hope.

Cope. Nobody gives a shit about mens mental problems and you are actively ridiculed and bullied if you imply your mental health isn't 100% perfect and you are always happy.

Cope. Nobody gives a shit about mens mental problems and you are actively ridiculed and bullied if you imply your mental health isn't 100% perfect and you are always happy.
They want men to be stoic and to suffer. Not be happy

If you are a mentalcel it's not that you are your own worst enemy, it's that normies notice you are a mentalcel and they will treat you your whole life like garbage as a result of it.

There is no such thing as a mentalcel. It's a term used by people who want to brag here.

Last edited:
mentalceldom is worse cause not only are you an incel but also youre suffering from mental issues. ugly incels can still enjoy things in life besides sex, while mentally ill incels will just suffer till death

There is no such thing as a mentalcel
Thanks for pointing that out mr gorilla

mentalcels = pussies who just want to complain unless they have legit mental issues like autism or schizophrenia

How do I tell if I'm a mentalcel or not

How do I tell if I'm a mentalcel or not
Do you have a debilitating mental disorder? I'm not talking depression and all that crap, i'm talking about shit like schizophrenia, autism, etc

Do you have a debilitating mental disorder? I'm not talking depression and all that crap, i'm talking about shit like schizophrenia, autism, etc
I have traits of all sorts of things but no diagnosis for anything so I guess not.

I have traits of all sorts of things but no diagnosis for anything so I guess not.
Then you're not mentalcel, you're simply lacking in looks and social skill

You know what sucks? When you have both :feelsohgod:

fuuuck, you understand. i have autism and i am really traumatized from the bullying i received. also from the ways foids treat me i am not attractive. so i kind of have both