Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why men should never get married in the west

Friezacel

Friezacel

Luminary
★★★★★
I recently saw some post here of people who think about getting married if they ever find a partner and possibly even founding a family. I will explain below why that's a horrible idea and how this could ruin your life.

This is one of the few topics where the RP has better ressources than the BP. Marriage is for men in the West a death sentence nowadays. The worldwide divorce rate is around 48%, which means that around every second marriage will be divorced in the future.

Marriage is a death sentence for men in the West because women have total control over them. The woman can simply deny the man sex or even use it as weapon, an example: "If you don't do the dishes we won't have sex".
And as an ugly man you always have to expect that your wife cheats on you because she most likely will not be sexually attracted to you.
Another issue is that women in the West can divorce her husband at any time without a real reason, she just has to claim that her husband was never emotionally availabe or that she got bored of the marriage. After the divorce she will get your house, you have to pay alimony to her, she will get half of your assets and everyone will be on the side of you (ex) wife because women are seen as the innocent pure angels and the man as evil tyran, even if the woman was the cause of the divorce.

And as incel you shouldn't procreate due to your inferior genes but that's another topic. But if you managed to have kids and your wife divorces from you, she will take the kids because of the feminist/gynocentric courts and you will pay for the next 18-25 years child support and see your child only once a week, if not even less. Your wife will do everything to turn your child against you, so the child will see you as evil.

Final paragraph for SEAmaxxers: If you bring a woman from a SEA country like Thailand to your home country, she will make connections with other women and find out how much power women have over men in the West. After that she will be just another hypergamous whore with unrealistic standards.

I’ll end my life l

absolutely not reading that

If you bring a woman from a SEA country like Thailand to your home country, she will make connections with other women and find out how much power women have over men in the West. After that she will be just another hypergamous whore with unrealistic standards.
Major cities in SEA are already full of hypergamous tattooed liberal woke sluts

Major cities in SEA are already full of hypergamous tattooed liberal woke sluts
There are many guys convinced that the traditional women in SEA will stay traditional after they are brought to the west. That's why i made the paragraph

Inceldom is a preferable alternative to divorce rape.

Fuck marriage. Marriage is not good for men. If a man gets married get ready for a lot of gaslighting. She will display her good characteristics in public, but be a fucking domestic abuser in private. In her core she is corrupted.

Does it look like i have the option to marry huh?
Why don’t you go to reddit and post this shit or some other sex having site idgaf about marriage i only care about getting pussy and mkst users on here are just like me
You didn't even reas the first 2 sentences

I recently saw some post here of people who think about getting married if they ever find a partner and possibly even founding a family. I will explain below why that's a horrible idea and how this could ruin your life.

This is one of the few topics where the RP has better ressources than the BP. Marriage is for men in the West a death sentence nowadays. The worldwide divorce rate is around 48%, which means that around every second marriage will be divorced in the future.

Marriage is a death sentence for men in the West because women have total control over them. The woman can simply deny the man sex or even use it as weapon, an example: "If you don't do the dishes we won't have sex".
And as an ugly man you always have to expect that your wife cheats on you because she most likely will not be sexually attracted to you.
Another issue is that women in the West can divorce her husband at any time without a real reason, she just has to claim that her husband was never emotionally availabe or that she got bored of the marriage. After the divorce she will get your house, you have to pay alimony to her, she will get half of your assets and everyone will be on the side of you (ex) wife because women are seen as the innocent pure angels and the man as evil tyran, even if the woman was the cause of the divorce.

And as incel you shouldn't procreate due to your inferior genes but that's another topic. But if you managed to have kids and your wife divorces from you, she will take the kids because of the feminist/gynocentric courts and you will pay for the next 18-25 years child support and see your child only once a week, if not even less. Your wife will do everything to turn your child against you, so the child will see you as evil.

Final paragraph for SEAmaxxers: If you bring a woman from a SEA country like Thailand to your home country, she will make connections with other women and find out how much power women have over men in the West. After that she will be just another hypergamous whore with unrealistic standards.
I agree that most marriages are doomed but I have seen good ones, even in my age group. My sister married the same man she's dated since high school, and they're pair-bonded as fuck. I'm jealous as fuck of him because she's pretty trad and I'm pretty sure he took her virginity and got to marry her. JBF is true and law.

Not that I wanna fuck my sister, but he pretty much got the perfect situation.

Men should never get married anywhere. Fuck having a ball and chain to your ankle your entire life.

Marriage is pushed by women so they can leave you and take half of your shit.

All women are gold diggers they want an easy money and resources. Marriage is a true death sentence. We need to bring back the old era where the women are only slaves.

All women are gold diggers they want an easy money and resources. Marriage is a true death sentence. We need to bring back the old era where the women are only slaves.
I don't think that marriage itself is a bad thing but feminism ruined marriage for men in the West

Meanwhile in india
Divorce rates are very least