Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why men are superior to females in every way

Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Equality is nothing but a distorted dream of humanity.

Since the beginning of time Males have always been superior; always have been in every culture on the planet. Men are stronger, have a longer prime, faster and more durable. This is why we are physically more stronger, and dominate every sport known to man. No one gives a shit about femoids playing in sports. Why do they even exist?

Our hormones do not fluctuate frequently. We are more in control of our emotions. We think rationally and logically while femoids always get their emotions and feelings in the mix (this is why femoids should never run a country or hold any kind of leadership position). We are even more intelligent than femoids. Don't believe me? Albert Einstein, Sir Isaac Newton, Leonardo Da Vinci, Nikola Tesla, Galileo Galilei, Plato, Johannes Kepler, Nicolaus Copernicus, Aristotle, Charles Darwin and etc are all men.

Still don't believe me? Ever look at the Nobel Prize list of winners? Ever peruse through the doctoral dissertation section of the library at your university? Even the most perfunctory of investigations will show you the following: close to 95% of them are men. Why? Men are more intelligent than femoids.

The vast majority of wealthy people and people who succeeded are men. So much so that the feminists cunts directing our country, who got in solely by playing on men's emotions (which is what they always do. Even Christianity got that right), offer advantages to businesses owned by femoids.

Femoids always need special treatment, always need that little help. One might argue that femoids raise kids better. I beg to differ. Hitler was raised by a single mother, so are most psychotic sociopath serial killers.

When it comes to femoids in relationships; there's no shortage of femoids lying about rape and mutilating themselves to fake an assault case and get their husbands and boyfriends incarcerated. The reason they do this is because they're biologically programmed to seek attention; they're basically big children. They have never been able to accomplish anything outside of government.

Eventually, femoids will be completely unnecessary. The only two advantages that femoids have over men is their attractiveness to men early on in life (mostly thanks to fakeup), and the ability to continue the human species via pregnancy and childbirth.
Scientists have already created artificial sperm and eggs using stem cells, and they are already working on getting stem cells from skin. Eventually, women will have absolutely no reason to exist. And when this technology finally comes along, femoids will finally be obsolete.

Men = humans, homosapiens, inventors, innovators, scientists, researchers, leaders, risk takers, ambitious, strong, ferocious, fearless, entrepreneurs, etc...

The species which has 2 X chromosomes = sex objects for men

When incels talk about females never truly contributing to society, normies and femoids bring up the myth of female oppression they blame the patriarchy, for their lack of achievement, many will claim that there are more females in college than men, as a sign of success, but this is misleading since affirmative action greatly favors females admission also it is mostly men that do the hard degrees, harder jobs and earn more money by working harder. It is also true that females have never had any pressure to do anything much in life because spreading their legs opens doors and opportunities while men are expected to do everything themselves, hence nature never endowed them with the capabilities of men.

Femorrhoids will say "well no wonder men have contributed more when women weren't allowed to"

I say to that; why did females allow themselves to be put in that position, globally? Are you telling me it's a coincidence that patriarchy happened worldwide?

The fact of the matter is that no matter how many times you reset time, patriarchies will always develop naturally. Females are simply inferior in every measureable way.

Lookismisreal said:
Equality is nothing but a distorted dream of humanity.

Since the beginning of time Males have always been superior; always have been in every culture on the planet. Men are stronger, have a longer prime, faster and more durable. This is why we are physically more stronger, and dominate every sport known to man. No one gives a shit about femoids playing in sports. Why do they even exist?

Our hormones do not fluctuate frequently. We are more in control of our emotions. We think rationally and logically while femoids always get their emotions and feelings in the mix (this is why femoids should never run a country or hold any kind of leadership position). We are even more intelligent than femoids. Don't believe me? Albert Einstein, Sir Isaac Newton, Leonardo Da Vinci, Nikola Tesla, Galileo Galilei, Plato, Johannes Kepler, Nicolaus Copernicus, Aristotle, Charles Darwin and etc are all men.

Still don't believe me? Ever look at the Nobel Prize list of winners? Ever peruse through the doctoral dissertation section of the library at your university? Even the most perfunctory of investigations will show you the following: close to 95% of them are men. Why? Men are more intelligent than femoids.

The vast majority of wealthy people and people who succeeded are men. So much so that the feminists cunts directing our country, who got in solely by playing on men's emotions (which is what they always do. Even Christianity got that right), offer advantages to businesses owned by femoids.

Femoids always need special treatment, always need that little help. One might argue that femoids raise kids better. I beg to differ. Hitler was raised by a single mother, so are most psychotic sociopath serial killers.

When it comes to femoids in relationships; there's no shortage of femoids lying about rape and mutilating themselves to fake an assault case and get their husbands and boyfriends incarcerated. The reason they do this is because they're biologically programmed to seek attention; they're basically big children. They have never been able to accomplish anything outside of government.

Eventually, femoids will be completely unnecessary. The only two advantages that femoids have over men is their attractiveness to men early on in life (mostly thanks to fakeup), and the ability to continue the human species via pregnancy and childbirth.
Scientists have already created artificial sperm and eggs using stem cells, and they are already working on getting stem cells from skin. Eventually, women will have absolutely no reason to exist. And when this technology finally comes along, femoids will finally be obsolete.
This is what i have always believed. Great post, OP

I am a NEET loser so I personally havent contributed anything to anyone.

RopeForSluts said:
Femorrhoids will say "well no wonder men have contributed more when women weren't allowed to"

I say to that; why did females allow themselves to be put in that position, globally? Are you telling me it's a coincidence that patriarchy happened worldwide? No matter how many times you reset time, patriarchies will always develop naturally. Females are simply inferior in every measureable way.

It is also because they need the patriarchy to support them, because like children they cannot take care of themselves. Men never had to force females into a patriarchal society because they wanted it themselves.

universallyabhorred said:
It is also because they need the patriarchy to support them, because like children they cannot take care of themselves. Men never had to force females into a patriarchal society because they wanted it themselves.
Yes, they are submissive and child-like naturally. This current push for "equality" has only made them miserable. They are not handling it well at all because it is entirely backwards.

universallyabhorred said:
When incels talk about females never truly contributing to society, normies and femoids bring up the myth of female oppression they blame the patriarchy, for their lack of achievement, many will claim that there are more females in college than men, as a sign of success, but this is misleading since affirmative action greatly favors females admission also it is mostly men that  do the hard degrees, harder jobs and earn more money by working harder. It is also true that females have never had any pressure to do anything much in life because spreading their legs opens doors and opportunities while men are expected to do everything themselves, hence nature never endowed them with the capabilities of men.

Few of the other reasons why men don't enter college more is because of all the open sexism towards men in universities, false rape statistics pushing a victim narrative, the myth of a rape culture and the countless victims of fake rape charges and such. There is literally no point for men to pursue college when its only hostile towards them.

Subhumancel said:
This is what i have always believed. Great post, OP

Thanks brotha

Lookismisreal said:
Few of the other reasons why men don't enter college more is because of all the open sexism towards men in universities, false rape statistics pushing a victim narrative, the myth of a rape culture and the countless victims of fake rape charges and such. There is literally no point for men to pursue college when its only hostile towards them.

Thanks brotha

This is true but only for sub 7 men, for the chad male college is even easier and more fun than for a roastie. OFC getting so much pussy probably demotivates them which is why they often end up being lazier. Most ugly men don't even end up going to college due to the bullying and harassment they face in high school. Also, if they do they end up in college they start withdrawing semesters like me and struggling to get their degrees due to the hostile environment.

Women are just warm holes designed to please men's cocks.

Date a man if they're so awesome.

Framecel222 said:
Date a man if they're so awesome.

@Azavii why isn't this fakecel banned?

I read this in the reddit somewhere:

''because men have to actually work for the extra 30 cents''

DropTheMic said:
In a few weeks time you will be changing your tune
0f16cefbae52f478867027b269d409503e407f88e8cacca5621cc68a04720b04.jpg

ay jank
a3c73889f3ecbabbfe45ec54ad79f04ee61014428645e6060ef841da53146a05.jpg
:rolleyes:

What?...

Every female and male are superior to me

Lookismisreal said:
Even femoids?

yes i was bullied physically by females my whole life growing up,  i am basically the body of a petite female but i am male  with an average dick and now hairy ass , i am just like a goblin exactly , like literally the body of a goblin, big belly and squeletic arms

I once read somwhere that 9 out of 10 people with an iq over 130 are men. And the only reason girls get better grades than boys is that they majority of the teachers are women and it has been proven that they give females better grades for being females.

Zyzz said:
I once read somwhere that 9 out of 10 people with an iq over 130 are men. And the only reason girls get better grades than boys is that they majority of the teachers are women and it has been proven that they give females better grades for being females.

Pretty much bruh.

Which is why, femoid as teachers should not be allowed. They show constant favoritism. 

Also, they don't have the capability to be good teachers.