Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why men are dropping out of low status jobs and becoming NEET

Blaming Jews is mega cope

Second-wave feminism that began in the 1960s served as a “portal” into Judaism. Jewish women were undeniably instrumental in shaping the women’s radical liberation mass movement of the 1960s, 70s, and 80s. Many inspired by immigrant ancestors (including Communist Party members). Memories of the Holohoax deeply affected them.

8410A5DD 2F9B 4F13 92C1 D99E0577FA8D

I get $2k/month autismbux, that is $500/week (No Tax)

Here 38 hours min-wage low status job is $750/week (Taxed) (still have to be NT to get and keep these jobs)

There is no jobs for people like me in a mega metropolitan city, they all require specific minimum requirements that only NTs can hit. The competition even for low status min wage job is high. I would have to move 200km away to a country town or farm area to work on the field or something picking fruit , but what is an autist supposed to do out there in the middle of nowhere 200km away from a major city that has all the services an autist needs? Also these fruit picking jobs are usually given to immigrants and backpackers as casual work.

Any job that doesn't require interacting with people and being charismatic + decent looking can easily be outsourced to other countries for low wages.

You guys are whiners. Of course it's going to be hard, but it's also an opportunity to grow personally.

And besides, when you're done with work you can still sell your bathing water and your underwear if you need some extra cash and attention.

You guys are whiners. Of course it's going to be hard, but it's also an opportunity to grow personally.

And besides, when you're done with work you can still sell your bathing water and your underwear if you need some extra cash and attention.
Just gamer girl max bro.

bump this thread. I'm considering going neet again cos i hate my warehouse job.

Another warehouse logisticscel. This job is not only bad for your mental health but for body as well. You work a lot for little money in an absolute physical environment.

Bullying co-workers or unappreciative managers are a bitch, aren't they?

Being gaslighted, experiencing bullying and isolation tactics are work, interwoven into your daily shifts and responsibilities gets the better of you.

This is why juggling recruitment agencies and making them work for your attention is the way forward. If one employer gives you shit, just move onto the next, while collecting universal credit in between.

Driver licence moggs me hard.

Last edited: