Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why men and women will never get along: hobbies

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Hobbies men have:
Writing, reading, inventing, building, exploring, hanging out with friends, drinking, cars, casually drinking

Hobbies women have:
Getting their holes gaped, drinking till blackout drunk, getting their slits stretched, cheating on their partners, complaining about mundane issues, dressing half naked for attention

I agree but in that case wtf do normie men talk about with women

Who the fuck knows. I sure don’t. I can’t find anything to even talk about with most normie men because I’m a sperg who only knows how to talk about cars and tractors.

I feel like men are so much more different in terms of personality and interests, compared to women in which 99% have the same personality and interests. Most foids are boring as fuck

From what I've seen, they mainly talk about people rather than interests. Just normie gossip slop

its less talking and more of an exchange. its always "lets go out on a date" exchange of items/food/etc. for sex
"lets hang out" exchange of money on an experience in return for companionship/sex
etc. etc.

I feel like men are so much more different in terms of personality and interests, compared to women in which 99% have the same personality and interests. Most foids are boring as fuck
This isnt just what you feel, it is reality. It is why foids are so predictable and easy to manipulate by those in power, and why men have invented 99% of things and foids just benefit from the innovation of men.

Foids dont do anything unless its been well vetted and cleared as safe socially and physically, men are risk takers and genuine thinkers.

Normie men just tolerate women because they have that hole down there. If they didn't have that hole men wouldn't even bother talking to women

I don't think it is hobbies. I knew two women who were into video games, one was my childhood friend(became a teenager and suddenly I don't even rate as a friend) the other was a woman I met on a dating app(already made several posts on that shitshow).
The problem is that women will be women, and If you are a bottom of a barrel man like me, you will be at best an orbiter.

I don't think it is hobbies. I knew two women who were into video games, one was my childhood friend(became a teenager and suddenly I don't even rate as a friend) the other was a woman I met on a dating app(already made several posts on that shitshow).
The problem is that women will be women, and If you are a bottom of a barrel man like me, you will be at best an orbiter.
this post is pretty satirical and boils the point of foids being simple minded creatures and men being intellectual to a comedic aspect

but to your point, foids only got interested in gaming once it became mainstream, socially vetted as safe, and publicly acceptable

foids dont care about gaming, but rather sucking the male attention from the hobby like a sponge.

I can’t find anything to even talk about with most normie men
same
From what I've seen, they mainly talk about people rather than interests. Just normie gossip slop
that was my impression, they talk about experiences more than things. But you can't get new experiences if you don't have anything to talk about with people in the first place. It's over.
its less talking and more of an exchange. its always "lets go out on a date" exchange of items/food/etc. for sex
"lets hang out" exchange of money on an experience in return for companionship/sex
etc. etc.
but they still have to exchange words once they ARE hanging out
those words have to be about something
Normie men just tolerate women because they have that hole down there. If they didn't have that hole men wouldn't even bother talking to women
That's true but I'm still amazed that they can make up enough stuff on the spot for the conversation to stay alive.

this post is pretty satirical and boils the point of foids being simple minded creatures and men being intellectual to a comedic aspect

but to your point, foids only got interested in gaming once it became mainstream, socially vetted as safe, and publicly acceptable

foids dont care about gaming, but rather sucking the male attention from the hobby like a sponge.
My childhood friend played games 20 years ago. There were always some foids with masculine hobbies, even if they are rare. I had a female coworker who plays hockey in amateur league.

The thing is, after you start hitting puberty, all that matters to women is your value, even as a friend. They see you as beneath them. Note that I'm talking about guys like me who have no money or status in addition to looks, if you were say a celeb like Danny Devito they would at least respect your status.

Its usually very basic stuff. "whats for dinner" , "what are we doing" , "can you believe X did X" , "i cant believe X is doing this" , "when are we going to GENERICSOCIALEVENT ?"

i deal with a lot of older normie foids at my work and its as basic as you could imagine. a lot of them talk to me, and its always gossip. foids live for gossip, drama, and male attention.

that was my impression, they talk about experiences more than things. But you can't get new experiences if you don't have anything to talk about with people in the first place. It's over.
This is so true, I'm starting to realise that the reason i struggle with talking to people isn't because I'm scared and high inhib. I've done a lot of low inhib shit before when I'm trying to be funny. It's that I have no clue what to talk about with people because I have no experiences to talk about.

The thing is, after you start hitting puberty, all that matters to women is your value, even as a friend. They see you as beneath them. Note that I'm talking about guys like me who have no money or status in addition to looks, if you were say a celeb like Danny Devito they would at least respect your status.
a lot of people here wont like to hear it, but ascending in highschool is your best chance like you say. status, looks, etc. matter way less and genuinely personality matters and the amount you are willing to simp matters. as soon as they (Foids) hit puberty hypergamy goes from 0 to 100 very quickly and your status, looks, and wealth become paramount.

a lot of people here wont like to hear it, but ascending in highschool is your best chance like you say. status, looks, etc. matter way less and genuinely personality matters and the amount you are willing to simp matters. as soon as they (Foids) hit puberty hypergamy goes from 0 to 100 very quickly and your status, looks, and wealth become paramount.
I agree that school is (or at least was) the best place to ascend due to it being a more level playing field.
Underage foids do not have much experience and cannot directly tap into dating apps due to age restrictions. Though I hear that nowadays it is popular for men to hit up random women on Instagram (since I don't use social media anymore I don't know if this is 100% true or not).

Perception.

I have always eavesdropped on conversations between normies because my hearing is exceptional. They basically talk about what they think about X, usually it is non-political, but sometimes they talk about SJW stuff. Mostly though they talk about friends, family social stuff.... Movies, series what they think about Y character, how they would react given said circumstance etc.
I have always thought that it is very dull to talk about that which is why I can't hold a conversation with a foid without dropping some heavy J pills (I am not antisemitic I just enjoy weirding people out) or making other "unwelcome" comments.

Anyhow foids like expressing their personal taste (perception) in front of anyone with an ear that is willing to listen. I don't know why they do it or what the psychological root of this is, but I suspect that it has something to do with them feeling an overwhelming need to get socially validated or to prove to soyciety that they are good girls (they don't have a moral compass of their own so they basically go with whatever the current culture throws at them).

True, men have different personalities each even Tyrone while every foid has the same fucking personality and interest being
• Be 6 ft
• Make 20M a year
• Own a bugatti

Talk about psychology. Plenty of youngfoids seem to think they have a mental disorder (because they're desperate for identity and attention).
Talk about food. Common to human beings (unless they're insecure about their weight, then talk about their diet).
Talk about places they been to. Foids love to travel.
That's where it ends for me.

True. 90% of foids "hobbies" is just sexual related stuff or mindlessly consooming like a good goy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back