Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Mass Shootings in Soyciety is a Good Thing…

• Thread starter CHOoseWisely123
  • Start date
CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Liberty or Death
★★★★★
If they refuse to address the elephant in the room that most young men are sexless and single than all these mass deletion sprees do is put the Normies with their backs to the wall pointing at eachother like schizophrenics for why these mass shootings keep occurring.

If none of them address this key reason than you will continue to have endless debates of gun control, white supremacy, gun control zones, etc etc

This will further divide the country politically accelerating the inevitable decline if not an out right collapse.

Unless someone can correct me I can’t point out any successful and stable civilization that embraced polygamy and the sexual liberation that comes with it (gays, trannys, femboys, lesbians, etc)

Anyone with half a brain knows LGTBQ or whatever is a response to men being pushed out of the heterosexual dating market so they can have sex with each other. But what happens to the men that don’t want to have sex with eachother????

Well, this is where the fun begins… USA and the West will burn to the ground.

Based. I’m always happy when someone goes ER, and the fact it’s becoming background noise is a good thing

it’s always guns this or guns that, they don’t care about the actual issue/motive.

Last edited:
Glowie in motion

nothing shocking, that's basically just reality at this point

however troons and antifa types are even more mentally ill than incels, so i wouldn't be surprised if they have a greater participation in destabilization and violence than average male incels with no strong political radicalization

fuck knows what will happen in the coming years exactly, chaos is the name of the game

It200w
"why mass shootings is a a good thing ..:"

This. Hes one of the most obvious glowies on .is
Never have I said go and do X I’m just addressing the key root of the problem dummy.

If I was a fed why would I want to solve the problem if the problem funds my department’s budget and makes the FBI and the Federal Government even more powerful.

Fucking dumbasses.

Notice how none of these users call me a LIAR! All they can do is call me a glownigger JFL.
What you're saying is accurate.

But your GrAYass is still glowing brighter than the sun.

The reason why I hate discussing mass shootings in america is that although some people can under stand the root problem it also attracts retards with no reading comprehension.

“Hur dur even if you aren’t a fed you’re making us look bad”

Do you seriously still care about optics when society ALREADY HATES YOU?????

If they refuse to address the elephant in the room that most young men are sexless and single than all these mass deletion sprees do is put the Normies with their backs to the wall pointing at eachother like schizophrenics for why these mass shootings keep occurring.

If none of them address this key reason than you will continue to have endless debates of gun control, white supremacy, gun control zones, etc etc

This will further divide the country politically accelerating the inevitable decline if not an out right collapse.

Unless someone can correct me I can’t point out any successful and stable civilization that embraced polygamy and the sexual liberation that comes with it (gays, trannys, femboys, lesbians, etc)

Anyone with half a brain knows LGTBQ or whatever is a response to men being pushed out of the heterosexual dating market so they can have sex with each other. But what happens to the men that don’t want to have sex with eachother????

Well, this is where the fun begins… USA and the West will burn to the
Fed GrAY informant

What you're saying is accurate.

But your GrAYass is still glowing brighter than the sun.
Mhmm fair point, at the end of the day there’s nothing we can do but just sit back and watch it all fall down.

Fed GrAY informant
I bet you read the title, not even the post and replied with this shit for your circle jerk dopamine rush of buddies to jump on the bandwagon and call me a glownigger.

The reason why I hate discussing mass shootings in america is that although some people can under stand the root problem it also attracts retards with no reading comprehension.

“Hur dur even if you aren’t a fed you’re making us look bad”

Do you seriously still care about optics when society ALREADY HATES YOU?????
I'll tell you why nobody cares about the root of the problem.

Because it's politically expedient to focus on red herrings.

What do you want us to do with that fact?
I don’t want us to do anything, in a way it’s a blackpill but also a whitepill for doomsday self masturbating guys like myself who are feigning for a collapse.

If society can’t even address this HUGE issue than society will crumble it’s not a matter of IF but WHEN?

Same dabbing on dead normalfags

I don’t want us to do anything, in a way it’s a blackpill but also a whitepill for doomsday self masturbating guys like myself who are feigning for a collapse.

If society can’t even address this HUGE issue than society will crumble it’s not a matter of IF but WHEN?
When? 2030-2035. Mark your calendars and prepare your lives.

When? 2030-2035. Mark your calendars and prepare your lives.
When? No clue, realistically I may not be alive to see the fall of Babylon/Rome but I sure as hell wouldn’t mind living through it.

Until then I will keep coping with my high end gaming pc.

This is true. During our lifetimes society as a whole will collapse. We have the issue of a potential World War III happening and I’ll be happy when it happens. Hope society gets nuked to hell.

Mass shootings are done by normies 99% of the time.

i really don't care about what mass shooters do tbh

It's why I stopped being a Catholic!

Too scared to die...

This is true. During our lifetimes society as a whole will collapse. We have the issue of a potential World War III happening and I’ll be happy when it happens. Hope society gets nuked to hell.
It happened before in ancient rome it will happen again