Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why many normies make piddly little money today

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
There aren't that many good jobs anymore for regular IQ people to do. In accounting it used to take a whole office full of people filling out ledgers by hand. But now its just the accountant using database software. The normies aren't able to do the professional accountant work, so the normies who used to work in accounting offices are simply no longer needed. What about when normies spend 6 years in school and get their accounting degree. They still can't do the work of an accountant, because its cognitive ability that determines it. Those unemployed normies then go into the remaining jobs available for normies, but then because of oversupply of workers the wage rates go down and down in those fields.

The end game is what we see in Europe where the wages for normies and foids are actually lower than what a person gets on welfare. So its not worth working for them. Thats the market telling them, their labor isn't needed. Why don't normies just accept being on welfare. Its ego/status for them. They need a good paying job that is above other normies in income so they can become a betabuxxer to a woman. Also besides women its how they are then judged by family, friends, and others.

Its either minimum wage or giga rich

No in-between anymore

I thought it was hard getting hand outs in the US

Its either minimum wage or giga rich

No in-between anymore

Yep its the real reason for the income inequality. There is the people who can do the work at the mega tech companies who are making like $300k a year. Then there is the homeless bums outside their office tower begging, who aren't able to do the work.

True, in tech the bar is getting harder and harder to break as oversaturation looms the market and jobs decrease with it, especially with AI coming in, only the highly skilled is going to make it on top. I think something that is relatively more stable would be Civil Engineering so there's still hope for some STEM graduates, the demand for civil engineers has not seen a significant increase, and the supply of graduates is sufficient to meet the industry's needs.

True, in tech the bar is getting harder and harder to break as oversaturation looms the market and jobs decrease with it, especially with AI coming in, only the highly skilled is going to make it on top. I think something that is relatively more stable would be Civil Engineering so there's still hope for some STEM graduates, the demand for civil engineers has not seen a significant increase, and the supply of graduates is sufficient to meet the industry's needs.

What I see tons and tons of normies and foids doing is they get a good degree.. like professional level degree. Then they try but can't make it in the business. So then they get a government non-job where having the degree is a big advantage to get the job. Instead of making like $200k like a real accountant, they make about $100k in the government non-job, but that is still quite good.

Their next problem is all the normies and foids want to set up their family members with those government non-jobs, and there is constantly bullying. But even if they lose one of those jobs, there are so many government agencies and they are all expanding hiring people that the people are able to get another non-job.

What I see tons and tons of normies and foids doing is they get a good degree.. like professional level degree. Then they try but can't make it in the business. So then they get a government non-job where having the degree is a big advantage to get the job. Instead of making like $200k like a real accountant, they make about $100k in the government non-job, but that is still quite good.

Their next problem is all the normies and foids want to set up their family members with those government non-jobs, and there is constantly bullying. But even if they lose one of those jobs, there are so many government agencies and they are all expanding hiring people that the people are able to get another non-job.
Government is the way to go in social democratic countries. Canada, Australia, Europe, etc.

I keep working because my pay check is above welfare. Quite a bit actually. That way I can keep building my vast and large collections.

Imagine Having an Ego About being a Cockroach i mean wOrKER . :feelskek: