Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why man simp?

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
I was once a simp when I was a teenager and used social media, but I never achieved anything through simp so I abandoned it completely and saw how pathetic I was. :feelsjuice:

some people enjoy being cucked

lots of animal male species simp, that's nature

Because they believe in bluepill

its male nature. just control it because youre not an animal. most men cant tho unfortunately

lots of animal male species are simps, that's nature
Not me, I can see through all their tactics, Not one second i will simp for this anus and pisshole the whole male species chase after, NO SIRE, I will infact wait for the artificial wombs the US has in hiding from the public, Ive seen it, 20-48 capsules in a warehouse being inspected. They looked like something from out of a walle movie, I cant find the leak anymore, And if im dead the US gov would have aleredy killed me for revealing this.

Only weak men simp

Never give foids your money. The only woman I compliment is my mother.

Because they’re trying to get pussy obviously. I mean it doesn’t work but niggas still try