Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why male suicide rates are up

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Males: Work in coal and tar mines for shit pay. Construction work in July. Mindless factory work while their tax money goes to bums and foids. Doesn't live to see retirement because of all the damage back breaking work does to a persons body

Foids: Show ass online, become a multimillionaire in 6 months. Doesn't pay tax and still gets welfare check. Takes advantage of cucks and cucks the working man by taking his wages.

:lul: :lul: :lul: I wonder why male suicide rates are going up

I don't understand y women do protests n all that shit still. What fucking more do you want? You already have it better than men so what are you complaining about ungrateful entitled cunts

Chad won’t kill himself though.

I don't understand y women do protests n all that shit still. What fucking more do you want? You already have it better than men so what are you complaining about ungrateful entitled cunts
Women want all men to give 90% of their salary to them for existing

Because there is nothing for men in life
full

Truly tutorial mode.

Foids are responsible for all male suicides

and male suicides doesnt matter fckng scty