Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why low vaule men being villified is crucial for the spread of the blackpill:

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
It's because of social contagion, after the Toronto incident this fourm had a spike in new users and the word incel finally gained meaning now some demagraphic of people now use it as an insult(sjws) if for any reason or controversy we are demonised more and more that will only mean good for low vaule unwanted men regardless of wheather this fourm gets taken down there will always be new ones or domains to take its place,

Remember when the media in August of 2016 kept reporting on the clown scare then it blew up? It will be just like that the limelight opens the door for censorship but that's not a deterrent for the spread of the blackpill truth.

The spike of new users in may proves this theory of mine. right now this fourm has 300-500 members give or take, the best part of this is that that small of a number has a word grounded in culture now.

The more controversial things get, is however more will join the community.

It's great because anything that happens from here on out is a win scenario regardless of it being nothing at all or really bad.

The tools the media uses will definitely be the instrument of the establishments demise with the financial asset of society dropping out.
Give us all the attention, no such thing as bad notoriety because your attempts to demonize this plight will only give it more relevance and not reporting on it with a refusal would also in way bring it more attention.

Last edited:
High iq, but for this to work people have to think for themselves and not just follow what the (((media))) says about us.

High iq, but for this to work people have to think for themselves and not just follow what the (((media))) says about us.
Most love to be apart of the hype some will learn about this problem because its "trendy" or because its on the front cover of a story detailing a suspect.

Most love to be apart of the hype some will learn about this problem because its "trendy" or because its on the a front cover story detailing a suspect.
That doesn't mean they will side with us. They will just continue demonizing us.

That doesn't mean they will side with us. They will just continue demonizing us.
Yes but there will be more discovering the site there are a lot of those men out there waiting to get rid of the bluepill prescription.

Yes but there will be more discovering the site there are a lot of those men out there waiting to get rid of the bluepill prescription.
TBH I discovered this site because of that opposition, but of course as a bluepilled normie I thought of incels as retards. A year later I took the blackpill and became one. Life is strange tbh.

TBH I discovered this site because of that opposition, but of course as a bluepilled normie I thought of incels as retards. A year later I took the blackpill and became one. Life is strange tbh.
Many like you are coming here with stories just like that.
Bad defamation fuels opposition.

It's because of social contagion, after the Toronto incident this fourm had a spike in new users and the word incel finally gained meaning now some demagraphic of people now use it as an insult(sjws) if for any reason or controversy we are demonised more and more that will only mean good for low vaule unwanted men regardless of wheather this fourm gets taken down there will always be new ones or domains to take its place,

Remember when the media in August of 2016 kept reporting on the clown scare then it blew up? It will be just like that the limelight opens the door for censorship but that's not a deterrent for the spread of the blackpill truth.

The spike of new users in may proves this theory of mine. right now this fourm has 300-500 members give or take, the best part of this is that that small of a number has a word grounded in culture now.

The more controversial things get, is however more will join the community.

It's great because anything that happens from here on out is a win scenario regardless of it being nothing at all or really bad.

The tools the media uses will definitely be the instrument of the establishments demise with the financial asset of society dropping out.
Give us all the attention, no such thing as bad notoriety because your attempts to demonize this plight will only give it more relevance and not reporting on it with a refusal would also in way bring it more attention.
Shhh:feelstrash: