Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope why losing weight is cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
That's why it isn't a choice. Your body generally regulates how much you weigh regardless of personal choice. That's the fact nobody wants to admit to
it would be very psychologically hard to do but physically its possible

its bullshit calories in calories out you cant break the law of thermodynamics
nothing I said violates thermodymanics. your body can make you do stuff, and hunger instinct is as old as breathing evolutionary. So telling someone not to eat is equivalent to telling them not to breathe.

man stfu when I lost weight I looked and felt 10x better and went from a 4/10 to a 6

man stfu when I lost weight I looked and felt 10x better and went from a 4/10 to a 6
then you dont belong here if you went from a 4/10 to a 6/10 I lost weight and I went from a 3/10 to a 2.5/10 Im saying losing weight is cope if your an incel if your losing weight thinking you will ascend

Cope because my weight is not my only issue.
I'm 5'6, 4 inch dick, and have autism and social anxiety

I was volcel at age of six. I found out that I was overweight then and obese at age of 12
I have to add that my father is also obese and some his relatives too

I'm not obese but I'm a manlet chode. I am definitely overweight for my height.
I would love to lose 25 - 30lbs but I keep alcoholmaxxing and stuffing my mouth every weekend.

I also have a 25lbs and 5lbs plate of weights at my home and I pick them up just for motivation (theyre quite heavy). Thats the amount of fat and muscle I could lose to get down to a weight where I can jog comfortably without stopping.

obviously it is very hard for some people and not very hard for other people. That's why you have ultra skinny people who can't gain weight and you have ultra fat people who can't lose weight.

That's why it isn't a choice. Your body generally regulates how much you weigh regardless of personal choice. That's the fact nobody wants to admit to.

the ultra skinny didn't choose to be ultra skinny in the same way the fat person didn't choose to be ultra fat.
No one is born obese tho, i guarantee if you took these "naturally fat" and "naturally skinny" people and watched their diet in a controlled setting, that would give it away.