Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why Looksmaxxing Will Not Work For Me

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I just figured out the reason why looksmaxxing including weight loss, acne and acne scar elimination, and grooming my facial hair and hair will not ascend me. The problem is that my facial features and hair texture do not fit together. The result is looking low class, repulsive and weird. Having undergone surgery for my eyes was actually a bad decision in retrospect despite my eyes looking much better because it looks significantly different from eyebrows, nose and lips.

Facial harmony is a very delicate thing and sometimes having flaws is a good thing, if it fits in with other flaws and provides a certain impression of your personality and sexual market value. As an example someone with cuckish features can easily be in an LTR with a foid because they are seen as reliable and loyal. Someone with feminine features will be seen as younger and more innocent. Skin that fits in with your features brings out your features more. Even flaws like a recessed chin or jaw can fit in with certain weaker features, in my case having a more recessed jaw, chin or orbitals would actually be better.

This is why surgery can't substantially improve facial aesthetics, unless an analysis is done of the impression all your facial features provide and then they are tweaked subtly to provide a different impression, the bone structure and skin should also be tweaked so they compliment the features rather than fail to fit them. The technology simply isn't there, it's not even understood what the different types of impressions facial features gives, let alone how to tweak it subtly to give a better impression.

The sad part is my face meets much of the criteria to be decent looking if these ratios, bones or skin texture were to be found on other people. The problem is that it doesn't fit in with what I have and this cannot be altered without looking uncanny valley as is inevitable when too much surgery is performed on a person.

Stupid people are actually better at rating my face, because they don't analyze the features, they simply feel that it looks off upon encountering me and will rightfully say I am ugly. This is how all foids look at male faces, they don't analyze the features they simply look at it and feel disgusted by it and avoid, mock or disrespect me due to it. It's also fascinating that despite many of my features being uglier pre-puberty, I was actually normie tier and decent looking, simply because they all fit together. However pubertal development wrecked my facial harmony and my life

My only hope is that future technology can improve my features and alter my phenotype and facial harmony to something acceptable. It's likely a long shot and might not happen in my life-time but I believe it will.

Thoughts
@JayGoptri @Zer0/∞ @PLA1092 @Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel @Luzifer @wereq @CopingForBrutality @Dravidiancel @IncelKing @Mecoja @meh @Sans @The Enforcer @Incline @Justincel678 @Fallenleaves

Last edited:
You are just fat, go to india and buy a wife. Noone needs currys in the west.

You are just fat, go to india and buy a wife. Noone needs currys in the west.
Massive stormfrontcel cope. My features are found repulsive by Indian women as well. They too look down, avoid and disrespect me. Based on your political convictions, it's obvious you can't rate indian faces accurately.

Massive stormfrontcel cope. My features are found repulsive by Indian women as well. They too look down, avoid and disrespect me. Based on your political convictions, it's obvious you can't rate indian faces accurately.
Larper

Agreed. But if u slim down and shave your Beard u can look less weird

Yes but ultimately it's not about bone but facial harmony and how everything fits together. My bones aren't the issue.

I just figured out the reason why looksmaxxing including weight loss, acne and acne scar elimination, and grooming my facial hair and hair will not ascend me. The problem is that my facial features and hair texture do not fit together. The result is looking low class, repulsive and weird. Having undergone surgery for my eyes was actually a bad decision in retrospect despite my eyes looking much better because it looks significantly different from eyebrows, nose and lips.

Facial harmony is a very delicate thing and sometimes having flaws is a good thing, if it fits in with other flaws and provides a certain impression of your personality and sexual market value. As an example someone with cuckish features can easily be in an LTR with a foid because they are seen as reliable and loyal. Someone with feminine features will be seen as younger and more innocent. Skin that fits in with your features brings out your features more. Even flaws like a recessed chin or jaw can fit in with certain weaker features, in my case having a more recessed jaw, chin or orbitals would actually be better.

This is why surgery can't substantially improve facial aesthetics, unless an analysis is done of the impression all your facial features provide and then they are tweaked subtly to provide a different impression, the bone structure and skin should also be tweaked so they compliment the features rather than fail to fit them. The technology simply isn't there, it's not even understood what the different types of impressions facial features gives, let alone how to tweak it subtly to give a better impression.

The sad part is my face meets much of the criteria to be decent looking if these ratios, bones or skin texture were to be found on other people. The problem is that it doesn't fit in with what I have and this cannot be altered without looking uncanny valley as is inevitable when too much surgery is performed on a person.

Stupid people are actually better at rating my face, because they don't analyze the features, they simply feel that it looks off upon encountering me and will rightfully say I am ugly. This is how all foids look at male faces, they don't analyze the features they simply look at it and feel disgusted by it and avoid, mock or disrespect me due to it. It's also fascinating that despite many of my features being uglier pre-puberty, I was actually normie tier and decent looking, simply because they all fit together. However pubertal development wrecked my facial harmony and my life

My only hope is that future technology can improve my features and alter my phenotype and facial harmony to something acceptable. It's likely a long shot and might not happen in my life-time but I believe it will.

Thoughts
@JayGoptri @Zer0/∞ @PLA1092 @Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel @Luzifer @wereq @CopingForBrutality @Dravidiancel @IncelKing @Mecoja @meh @Sans @The Enforcer @Incline @Justincel678 @Fallenleaves
just load up on accutane man take the highest dose your dermatologist will prescribe hopefully you respond better than me it saves lives changes your skin i'm just going bald now so you need to figure out if you are one of the better responders

and you have no chin or cheekbones or brow ridge

It's a massive cope for everyone.
Gymaxxing is gymcels cope.
Lookims is for failing normies.
Animedooming is gays/trannies cope.

There is no such shit as scension nor "lookmaxx" for 2/10 faces, sub 5'8", ethnics, and many others of us.

Water is wet.

and you have no chin or cheekbones or brow ridge
That's where you are wrong. My browridge is quite prominent along with the cheekbones on the right side and the width of my jaw.

looksmaxxing can help you ascend in your case since you're 5'10. slim down and you'll see much better effects, you just need average height and a minimum 3.5/10 face to ascend
You are coping hard. The minimum requirement for ascending is 4/10, realistically 4.5/10 and that requires you to fit a niche with your facial features. Also height is bullshit as long as you aren't shorter than the average woman and at least average looking. If you are above average looking you can get a woman even if you are under 5'4".

lmao curry shit flinging ape who gets white pussy in the west with harmonious face brags about how not fucked his features are

Then lose weight coper

your midface is short bruv
I AM losing weight and it's like you didn't read my post. I explained why it's over, everyone though we are both coming to the same conclusion, your reasoning is incorrect.

lmao curry shit flinging ape who gets white pussy in the west with harmonious face brags about how not fucked his features are
Who the fuck are you talking about graycel?

I AM losing weight and it's like you didn't read my post. I explained why it's over, everyone though we are both coming to the same conclusion, your reasoning is incorrect.
Then go get surgery and fuck off this forum or quit whining mfer

Then go get surgery and fuck off this forum or quit whining mfer
Are you retarded? I literally explained why surgery won't work. My point is your reasoning is wrong but your conclusion is correct. I was hoping you would read this thread and understand why your bone theory is retarded but you are too close-minded and stupid.

@Simulacrasimulation

What what!? So he's a fakecel? :feelswhere:

Well, it did nothing for me. Looksmaxing for multiple years now

Are you retarded? I literally explained why surgery won't work. My point is your reasoning is wrong but your conclusion is correct. I was hoping you would read this thread and understand why your bone theory is retarded but you are too close-minded and stupid.
Nah you’re looking for sympathy. We dont give a shit. Either go lookmax or fuck off the forum or quit whining, idc

Go spend $300,000 on a full face reconstruction

Nah you’re looking for sympathy. We dont give a shit. Either go lookmax or fuck off the forum or quit whining, idc
Cope I expect 0 sympathy from you. I simply tagged you to read your reasoning which is incorrect.

Thoughts
unironically this clown was right

Thoughts
I still need an updated weightloss picture of your face to determine whether it's actually over. :feelsjuice:

I still need an updated weightloss picture of your face to determine whether it's actually over. :feelsjuice:
Well it's over for me now and losing weight won't significantly improve me.

No looksmaxxing for autism, no foid is going to fuck a sub chad with zero socal status.

Thoughts
Put down the pies

looksmaxing will not work for me either. we are doomed.

just my 2cents because i never saw OP's pic. But shaving your beard is also cucked sometimes. There are different ytles of beard, hip hop style, rocker style, pretty boy style, fashion model style, religious style as well as many many more. Before shaving everything off try and see if a certain style actually suits your facial symmetry. If not then shave

Thoughts
leanmaxx and skinbleachmaxx unironically