Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why life is so unfair?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Let's start from childhood comparing an incel and a chad.
Let's make a chad and incel both introverted, I know chad can't be introverted but let's say he is by nature and he can't change that.

Chad 20 years old, 7/10 
Incel 20 years old, 3/10 

Let's say a chad had no friends, he migrated to another country (still western country) one day ago.
Incel immigrated to the same city, same country at the same time and has zero friends.

Let's compare them.

Chad wants to get laid, what does he do? Installs a tinder, gets matched, girls messages him first and meets up with a 7/10 blonde in a bar, has fun, has sex. He got laid. That could take him one week MAX, he could get laid within 1 day or 3 days of having a tinder but it really depends so I will say one week maximum.
Incel wants to get laid, what does he do? Installs a tinder and 3 dating apps because tinder won't be enough for him, not enough girls... Hypergamy is strong so he tries to do with 4x more girls than a chad did. Finally incel uninstalls all dating apps in 3 months because of no success. 
Does incel has a choice of getting laid or not? No but our chad does, if he wants to get laid he will install a tinder if he doesn't then he just moves on and focuses on what's important from him in his life.

Chad logins to his facebook account, there he sees 5 friend requests.. 1 friend request from a dude that you talked for one minute in your new college(how the fuck did he get my account?) and 4 friend requests from random girls. As soon as you accept them they message you and ask you how are you doing, making sure you're okay. You upload a picture to your facebook and it gets 70 likes within one day from your old friends, some new people that you met in college or you don't recognize. Most likes are from girls.
Incel logins to his facebook account, there he sees nothing. He has been logging in to his facebook account for one month in hopes to get a friend request from a girl or a guy/girl that you know in college just to talk and have a conversation. Incel will get a new friend request every 6 months. He uploads  a picture and gets 6 likes from his mom and dad as well as his parent's friends and one like from elementary school friend that talks to you once a month on skype just because he's bored and wants to play some game. You're expert in games so you will help him in game.

After one month living in a new country
Chad gets invited to night clubs and house parties every weekend, has already fucked 6 stacies and is living a happy life. If he goes outside he gets tons of validation and eye fucked by girls every single fucking time he goes outside for least an hour. Has made 15 new friends and 50 friends on facebook, uninstalled tinder because stacies that he has already fucked keep texting him to comeback for some more.
Incel browses incels.is and plays DotA2. That's it. No new friends, hasn't had sex with anyone. That's his whole life.

Why do some people experience the life to all 100% and some people experience life to the 5%? Because of looks is the obvious answer. Looks do control our life and that is UNFAIR.

I know a chad who is more introverted than me

If any inceltear reads this and probably doesn't understand the point, here's the takeaway.
Rejection hurts. Even women hate being rejected. Imagine when perpetual rejection defines your whole life in a nutshell.

Rope time lookism is forever, we are the genetic waste being cleansed from society

It's because we're ugly. Life was determined before we were even exposed to the cruel shallow world.

Life is unfair, irrational and completely luck based.

This thread hits it right in the center of my soul.

fuckthisshit.gif

cuz its life, thas why its so unfair. u dont ask why water is wet, so dont ask stupid questions.

some people are born to lose in this life, not everyone can win and lead happy life

Life is way fairer to attractive males and females.

the likes are inaccurate. incels probably get 1-2 likes MAXIMUM

Chad gets 200-300 likes on Facebook like it's literally nothing. it means nothing to him.

nausea said:
I know a chad who is more introverted than me
Same, I knew a chad in high school who was like this, and he gets laid all the time. Femoids literally approached him many times I was talking to him. Girls would only talk to me cause they wanted to get into his pants.

FeminismsCancer said:
If any inceltear reads this and probably doesn't understand the point, here's the takeaway.
Rejection hurts. Even women hate being rejected. Imagine when perpetual rejection defines your whole life in a nutshell.
Very well worded my friend, make that into a thread.

alsalsk said:
Very well worded my friend, make that into a thread.

Thanks but it would be out of context. It's OP's little story that I hope they read and I was just celsplaining it to them as they will shoo it away as sexual entitlement as always.

All I took from this is don't use social media and parties are for people getting laid.

check and check

Because when fate is bored it likes to play tricks on some people and make them ugly incels.

Inequality is the cause of injustice in life, true equality can only be achieved through death for all.

It's so odd that the way you look plays such a huge role in your life yet you have absolutely no control over it, nor control over being born at all. I've been letting the blackpill slowly assimilate even further lately and it's freeing and less of a weight on the mind when I tell myself women are not attracted to me so I shouldn't feel any pressure or type of way around them. 

Just by my nature I'm a kind person but I noticed the majority of people, male and female, don't reciprocate that kindness. So there's no reason for me to be that way anymore. I gain nothing from it, only anger when I receive rudeness or unkindness back.

If I can't have women I won't be needlesly kind or go out of my way for them in any form, unless it's a senior citizen or child because I still have a heart. Fuck you world and I can't wait until this whole show is over.

Weed said:
Let's start from childhood comparing an incel and a chad.
Let's make a chad and incel both introverted, I know chad can't be introverted but let's say he is by nature and he can't change that.
Chad 20 years old, 7/10
Incel 20 years old, 3/10
Let's say a chad had no friends, he migrated to another country (still western country) one day ago.
Incel immigrated to the same city, same country at the same time and has zero friends.
Let's compare them.
Chad wants to get laid, what does he do? Installs a tinder, gets matched, girls messages him first and meets up with a 7/10 blonde in a bar, has fun, has sex. He got laid. That could take him one week MAX, he could get laid within 1 day or 3 days of having a tinder but it really depends so I will say one week maximum.
Incel wants to get laid, what does he do? Installs a tinder and 3 dating apps because tinder won't be enough for him, not enough girls... Hypergamy is strong so he tries to do with 4x more girls than a chad did. Finally incel uninstalls all dating apps in 3 months because of no success.
Does incel has a choice of getting laid or not? No but our chad does, if he wants to get laid he will install a tinder if he doesn't then he just moves on and focuses on what's important from him in his life.
Chad logins to his facebook account, there he sees 5 friend requests.. 1 friend request from a dude that you talked for one minute in your new college(how the fuck did he get my account?) and 4 friend requests from random girls. As soon as you accept them they message you and ask you how are you doing, making sure you're okay. You upload a picture to your facebook and it gets 70 likes within one day from your old friends, some new people that you met in college or you don't recognize. Most likes are from girls.
Incel logins to his facebook account, there he sees nothing. He has been logging in to his facebook account for one month in hopes to get a friend request from a girl or a guy/girl that you know in college just to talk and have a conversation. Incel will get a new friend request every 6 months. He uploads a picture and gets 6 likes from his mom and dad as well as his parent's friends and one like from elementary school friend that talks to you once a month on skype just because he's bored and wants to play some game. You're expert in games so you will help him in game.
After one month living in a new country
Chad gets invited to night clubs and house parties every weekend, has already fucked 6 stacies and is living a happy life. If he goes outside he gets tons of validation and eye fucked by girls every single fucking time he goes outside for least an hour. Has made 15 new friends and 50 friends on facebook, uninstalled tinder because stacies that he has already fucked keep texting him to comeback for some more.
Incel browses incels.is and plays DotA2. That's it. No new friends, hasn't had sex with anyone. That's his whole life.
Why do some people experience the life to all 100% and some people experience life to the 5%? Because of looks is the obvious answer. Looks do control our life and that is UNFAIR.
Rope time

This is the total dark truth about life, pretty fucking brutal.
dr-problematic said:
cuz its life, thas why its so unfair. u dont ask why water is wet, so dont ask stupid questions.

some people are born to lose in this life, not everyone can win and lead happy life

Just R O P E if you don't have giga-chad looks in 2018.

I embed this video too often. Maybe I'm retarded and it's not that earth-shatteringly grim, but I always think of it when the unfairness question is asked.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYzy7qWTMI[/video]

Who the f of the mods keep changing tags of some of my threads? What the fuck?