Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why liberal left wing men are more likely to be sexual predators

• Thread starter JewsCreatedFeminism
  • Start date
JewsCreatedFeminism

JewsCreatedFeminism

Greycel
i.e Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Anthony Weiner and the other sexual degenerates called out recently.

Reason is that Chads have higher T levels and more likely to lean conservative. Women offer sex to Chads because of his looks, masculinity (high t levels), strong character, and idgaf attitude.

A1LBZhx.jpg

Where as squirrely liberal beta males use coercion, money and negotiations to get pussy. They dont know how to flirt and are generally ugly and have low T. This is why these left wing cucks are being outed as the sexual predators they are, women hate thee guys and if the oppurtunity to throw these guys under the bus comes they will take it. Chads dont use these desperate perverted strategies to get laid.

JewsCreatedFeminism said:
Where as squirrely liberal beta males use coercion, money and negotiations to get pussy. They dont know how to flirt and are generally ugly and have low T. This is why these left wing cucks are being outed as the sexual predators they are, women hate thee guys and if the oppurtunity to throw these guys under the bus comes they will take it. Chads dont use these desperate perverted strategies to get laid.

Cage at the pic you used for liberal men
mHM3DMk.jpg

Chads are also left-wing. They don't discriminate.

DropTheMic said:
Back to lookism you go
along with the rest of you cucks

a3c73889f3ecbabbfe45ec54ad79f04ee61014428645e6060ef841da53146a05.jpg

Racistcel GTFO.

DropTheMic said:
You might like to know more
It is all in this new book
0f16cefbae52f478867027b269d409503e407f88e8cacca5621cc68a04720b04.jpg

Good reading material before bedtime

Pure nightmares.

5n7j0k.jpg

I'm a browncel. :huh: :huh:

Slightly cucked Prof. Jordan B. Peterson on male feminists.

https://youtu.be/ZBK8QktuViw

Although its hard to argue with his assessment.

Love your use of Austin Downing. He would be demonised so much if he acted like a Chad but as he is a massive white knight beta cuck, the femoids accept him being around but he is not allowed to fuck.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Chads are also left-wing. They don't discriminate.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I've never encountered a left-wing Chad in my life.

fukmylyf said:
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I've never encountered a left-wing Chad in my life.

They're usually not SJW types but they keep it to themselves. They have much better things to do than to argue politics loudly.

not_here_4_points said:
Who's he?

He's the neckbeard. He's a cucktears poster who reported us to go daddy so we doxed him and found his address and I think some people messaged his wife who has now deleted her Facebook. Some good life fuel. His username is HanSolo71

IlieknothingREAL said:
He's the neckbeard. He's a cucktears poster who reported us to go daddy so we doxed him and found his address and I think some people messaged his wife who has now deleted her Facebook. Some good life fuel. His username is HanSolo71

Nice.

JewsCreatedFeminism said:
i.e Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Anthony Weiner and the other sexual degenerates called out recently.

Reason is that Chads have higher T levels and more likely to lean conservative. Women offer sex to Chads because of their looks, masculinity (high t levels), strong character, and idgaf attitude.

A1LBZhx.jpg

When the male feminist cucks can't go for stage 1, which is whiteknighting and converting to feminism, then they go to stage 2, which is sexual assault and rape.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Racistcel GTFO.
but we already know girls love racist Chads.
even when it's directed at their own race.