Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Kiwifarms is never criticized by Media?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Users there literally openly mock, bully, harass and doxx people especially the mentally ill, and the media never even mentions it?

Why this hypocrisy? Is it because it is a leftist site?

Meanwhile 4chan is condemned by Media at every turn.

Because people are stupid

the media is extremely leftist, look at Tik Tok, Reddit and Twitter. Men are openly hated on there with no consequence. and by men they mean unattractive ones, the same women who hate men are chads cum dumpster
But why Kiwifarms is never on the radar? Does those Kiwifarmers have any connections?
Because people are stupid
But why the media never even mentions them? Really sus tbh.

I wonder how its still up after all the lawsuits it receives

Because the information posted on there is factual so alot of people don't want to draw attention to it.

Because the information posted on there is factual so alot of people don't want to draw attention to it.
But why they are so evil? Literally everyone is afraid of them.

Users there literally openly mock, bully, harass and doxx people especially the mentally ill, and the media never even mentions it?

It’s because making fun of low status men like us is fine ig. But, some of the people on there deserve to have their own threads ( like the fat landwhales like Foodie Beauty if Amberlynn Reid).

Also, it’s a leftist site? I thought that it was a right-leaning site.
Also, OP. Stop browsing that forum. I see that you make a lot of posts about it. I suggest that you stop browsing that forum because frequently looking at things that get you upset isn’t good for your mental health.

Kiwifarms is not leftist at all, it's rightwing

It’s because making fun of low status men like us is fine ig. But, some of the people on there deserve to have their own threads ( like the fat landwhales like Foodie Beauty if Amberlynn Reid).

Also, it’s a leftist site? I thought that it was a right-leaning site.
Also, OP. Stop browsing that forum. I see that you make a lot of posts about it. I suggest that you stop browsing that forum because frequently looking at things that get you upset isn’t good for your mental health.
You are right, that place is ruining my mental health. I should stop. Thanks, appreciate it.
My bad.

But don’t they criticize us with IT-like talking points on the main thread about our forum?

But why Kiwifarms is never on the radar? Does those Kiwifarmers have any connections?
Simply because of the targets. Chris-chan is a lonely lolcow with a mental handicap - the democrats/media outlets/leftists/feminists/etc. have power and resources. It's simply about who is targeted. You could doxx so-called "Nazis", so-called "Incels" and unimportant failures in the eyes of society (like Chris-chan) all the time and nobody would give a fuck about it, but if you did it to a rich/politically convenient college student who has the same sense of self-importance and the same lack of intelligence as the traditional lolcow you would be fucked.

It doesn't matter what is done, it matters who the target is and it matters who does it. Black Twitter/etc. can dox people for completely arbitary/perceived wrongdoings and normalfags cheer, if right-wingers did the same stuff it would be all over the news.

Furthermore, people lack any sense of proportion and see everything as an excuse to justify their deeds (just because they don't want to be confronted with the fact that they do it for the lulz) - this can be seen with the "Drachenlord" for example: He is a fat retard ("The German Chris-chan") who once said the N-word during a freakout in a video game (what almost everyone does regularly) and people use that as an excuse to fuck up his house (funny thing: these are the same people who complain about oversensitive SJWs the other day when their icons get affected by the "real" SJW mob from the mass media).

One thing that is also worth noting is the following: Most "free speech activists" are obnoxious cunts anyways that are normalfags with a slightly higher threshold for what's socially acceptable, they would have no problem with canceling/etc. as long as they aren't close to being canceled.

Simply because of the targets. Chris-chan is a lonely lolcow with a mental handicap - the democrats/media outlets/leftists/feminists/etc. have power and resources. It's simply about who is targeted. You could doxx so-called "Nazis", so-called "Incels" and unimportant failures in the eyes of society (like Chris-chan) all the time and nobody would give a fuck about it, but if you did it to a rich/politically convenient college student who has the same sense of self-importance and the same lack of intelligence as the traditional lolcow you would be fucked.

It doesn't matter what is done, it matters who the target is and it matters who does it. Black Twitter/etc. can dox people for completely arbitary/perceived wrongdoings and normalfags cheer, if right-wingers did the same stuff it would be all over the news.

Furthermore, people lack any sense of proportion and see everything as an excuse to justify their deeds (just because they don't want to be confronted with the fact that they do it for the lulz) - this can be seen with the "Drachenlord" for example: He is a fat retard ("The German Chris-chan") who once said the N-word during a freakout in a video game (what almost everyone does regularly) and people use that as an excuse to fuck up his house (funny thing: these are the same people who complain about oversensitive SJWs the other day when their icons get affected by the "real" SJW mob from the mass media).

One thing that is also worth noting is the following: Most "free speech activists" are obnoxious cunts anyways that are normalfags with a slightly higher threshold for what's socially acceptable, they would have no problem with canceling/etc. as long as they aren't close to being canceled.
Everything makes sense now. Thanks. Very high iq reply tbh.

They are condemned though

They are condemned though

Oh ok, fair enough. Still way less considering what they do.

Oh ok, fair enough. Still way less considering what they do.
It's because imo they allow more than just white men to troll unlike on 4chan. White males that are not politically correct and antifeminist (even if ironically) are targeted more.

Kiwifarms perm banned me for attention whoring.

Joshua Moon (owner of the site) is a bluepilled normie and lives in Ukraine.

Kiwifaggots are normies.

Joshua Moon (owner of the site) is a bluepilled normie and lives in Ukraine.

We must look at Joshua from an objective viewpoint. As it turns out, he diverged from the same community as a dear friend of mine, Aspie John.

Please observe:

X

Moon1

Pean

(Envious of his abilities)

Meus

(One of his alts)

It was when the New Zealand shooting happened because the shooter posted there, but they soon forgot about it. The media is too busy with covid and war to cover a website used to bully mostly trannies, autists, internet celebrities or the three things at the same time.