Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story why kids are not as innocent as they seem (specially little foids).

• Thread starter justkeepingitreal
  • Start date
justkeepingitreal

justkeepingitreal

Happily LDARing.
★★★
since my childhood i have suffered a lot because of bullying i mean who didn't any way i will go through some events that made me really hate humans, kids specifically.

* when i was in kindergarten i was minding my own business eating when all of a sudden two middle schoolers grab me by the collar with a little foid pointing at me saying i harassed her i never even saw her before.

*when i was in 3rd grade foids hated my guts literally ewing and laughing every single time i passed by. they were shook when i got full marks on my tests, one time when the break ended i got to the classroom grabbed the door knob and the foid grabbed my hand by mistake, she was visibly disgusted like some pigeon peed on her or some thing she even shook her hand a little bit and told the teacher that i grabbed her hand even though she was the one grabbing my hands and the cuck teacher believed her and punished me giving me a zero in attitude marks and kicking me out of the class in front of the whole class she smirked at me then laughed with her friends after the class when we were leaving.

*another instance, i was waiting for my mom after school to pick me up and was sitting ,again minding my own business when one kid flipped a bench on another kids leg and ran away i -like the idiot i was- rushed to the kid to push the bench off him only for a tall fag to yell (who did this to *the kids name*) then out of the blue a fucking piece of shit land whale foid points at me saying i did it, the tall dickhead who i did not know with other moids and foids that i have never even interacted with surrounded me and start kicking me with all their might like i slept with their mothers and the cuck on the ground never talked. people that i have barley seen through out the year kicking me for no reason.

keep in mind everybody mentioned in these stories is under 13 years old.

Yes, kids have no filter and are bullies, water is wet

ok guys water is wet. should have labeled it venting.

Kids are humans in their purest form. If you want to see to what degree of piece of shit a human is, just look at a 7 year old.

Most of childhood memories are a blur. but I remember in third or fourth grade one foid who I didn’t even know came up to Me during recess and started smacking my face and kicking my dick in over something stupid that I was blamed for. She was two years older then me so I wasn’t even able to fight back because she was a lot bigger and she caught me off guard. She wasn’t even punished for it.

They know what they can get away with. I have a foid relative that admits to having framed male siblings for shit they did, knowing that the parents would believe her claims at face value without question. They know from a very early age just how much clout they wield.

Most of childhood memories are a blur. but I remember in third or fourth grade one foid who I didn’t even know came up to Me during recess and started smacking my face and kicking my dick in over something stupid that I was blamed for. She was two years older then me so I wasn’t even able to fight back because she was a lot bigger and she caught me off guard. She wasn’t even punished for it.
horrible shit dude sorry for that.

They know what they can get away with. I have a foid relative that admits to having framed male siblings for shit they did, knowing that the parents would believe her claims at face value without question. They know from a very early age just how much clout they wield.
absolute demon creation.
I was framed by my siblings in the same manner.

since my childhood i have suffered a lot because of bullying i mean who didn't any way i will go through some events that made me really hate humans, kids specifically.

* when i was in kindergarten i was minding my own business eating when all of a sudden two middle schoolers grab me by the collar with a little foid pointing at me saying i harassed her i never even saw her before.

*when i was in 3rd grade foids hated my guts literally ewing and laughing every single time i passed by. they were shook when i got full marks on my tests, one time when the break ended i got to the classroom grabbed the door knob and the foid grabbed my hand by mistake, she was visibly disgusted like some pigeon peed on her or some thing she even shook her hand a little bit and told the teacher that i grabbed her hand even though she was the one grabbing my hands and the cuck teacher believed her and punished me giving me a zero in attitude marks and kicking me out of the class in front of the whole class she smirked at me then laughed with her friends after the class when we were leaving.

*another instance, i was waiting for my mom after school to pick me up and was sitting ,again minding my own business when one kid flipped a bench on another kids leg and ran away i -like the idiot i was- rushed to the kid to push the bench off him only for a tall fag to yell (who did this to *the kids name*) then out of the blue a fucking piece of shit land whale foid points at me saying i did it, the tall dickhead who i did not know with other moids and foids that i have never even interacted with surrounded me and start kicking me with all their might like i slept with their mothers and the cuck on the ground never talked. people that i have barley seen through out the year kicking me for no reason.

keep in mind everybody mentioned in these stories is under 13 years old.
I am so sorry you went through that mate.

I'm not a pedo but I have so devastating traumas due to minifoids that I'd rape them until they bleed my cum mixed with their blood. But I'm not attracted to women below 13 honestly.

I'm not a pedo but I have so devastating traumas due to minifoids that I'd rape them until they bleed my cum mixed with their blood. But I'm not attracted to women below 13 honestly.
umm a bit messed up mate.

It was always the men of wö that were the most brutal, I sizemogged everyone all my teens so I would just beat the shit out of my prettyboy and chad bullies until they either respected me or avoided me and trashtalked me, but women from the foulest landwhale to the crooked jewfro bambi legged braces wearing 3/10 femcel whore always tried putting me down, sniggering at me, making up rumours, getting me in legitemate trouble, men usually knows when to drop things but women never do not even when threatened, mocked or otherwise put down and I tried it all, women love dangerous situations and high stress / high drama gets them wet, that's why the grey rock method is my go to all my adult life.

Teenage girls are the worst, absolute scum of the earth human beings.

Kids are humans in their purest form. If you want to see to what degree of piece of shit a human is, just look at a 7 year old.

It was always the men of wö that were the most brutal, I sizemogged everyone all my teens so I would just beat the shit out of my prettyboy and chad bullies until they either respected me or avoided me and trashtalked me, but women from the foulest landwhale to the crooked jewfro bambi legged braces wearing 3/10 femcel whore always tried putting me down, sniggering at me, making up rumours, getting me in legitemate trouble, men usually knows when to drop things but women never do not even when threatened, mocked or otherwise put down and I tried it all, women love dangerous situations and high stress / high drama gets them wet, that's why the grey rock method is my go to all my adult life.
Fakecel

No, shrek only got fiona because he was tall, I could have ogremaxxed but I don't have the height for it, also you aren't ugly if you never went to the gym to build size because of bully or you are fakecel

No one thinks Kids Are innocent. They dont Even Bother to hide They hate someone

cope about it agecucks even 12 year old foids are having sex these days

listen buddy foids love rape they fantasize about it