Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why japs draw unasian looking characters.

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
And it's other side of medal, japanese ultra coping about ''''mmmmmuuuhhhh JOMON GENES''' and calling white weebs that they think world center around them while i stumbled of facebook some nip musician living in my country and her kid ( her husband is japanese, so kid is pure )....and i don't completly look like anime character.
First anime characters that looks japanese are GTO main protag and that blonde girl ( i know both are blonde but have nip facial characteristics ).

Most anime gurls don't like real neither to white foids or even more rice foids, but closests would be white young girls.

What is best racial cope for every race ?
Whites for size of black dicks ? or /pol/ and coping that there will be future for white americans
Mestizos for '''WE ARE AZTECS NSSHIIIET BUT STILL SPEAK EUROPEAN LANGUAGE''
Blacks for ''WE...
and Curries for angry youtube sections ?

No one would watch anime if the characters looked like gooks.

It's UBER coping tbh

the japs have idolized whites ever since we defeated them in 1945

Do you believie in this ?
Literally all art must imitate group of people which made them. I saw nip, chink art and if you think they look like anime characters...
the japs have idolized whites ever since we defeated them in 1945
I heard that they before though tha we are ugly. And after war to modern day they started coping, by believing in JOMON genes and that in reality coping that they have naturally bigger eyes than caucasians. Despite than long wide narrow eyes were considered beautiful in ancient china and japan.

Also
Screenshot 26

:feelskek: :feels:

Last edited: