Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why it's over for ethnics

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The first reason is that we are just uglier than whites, SJWs can claim it's "preferences" but it's actually objective. There's no denying that features like wide noses, textured, hair, or bug eyes are unattractive, and we're shorter on average. Skin/hair/eye color matter, but when you compare albino ethnics with albino whites, the ethnics still get mogged into oblivion.
FceGeTH.png
vs
5d9392c7c7ee6bb870d1adab56d82b3e.jpg

The second reason is that we're also openly discriminated against in dating. White girls don't want us because dating an ethnic will ruin their social status, and ethnic girls don't want us because they believe white people are gods and only want to date white men. It varies, but being ethnic is roughly -3 on your rating, if you are an average Arab (which puts you roughly in top 20% of your race) you are considered a 2/10, putting you just slightly above this guy. It's over.
eanav6w9oap01.jpg

Uh a Chad is a Chad just like an incel is an cel no matter the race

Uh a Chad is a Chad just like an incel is an cel no matter the race
But Chad ethnics are super rare, like 1 in a million. I'm Egyptian and I could probably count in my hand the number of Egyptian men I've seen that were over 5/10.

Well, see? It's not about the skin color, it's all about B O N E S.. I mean skin color does matter but still kek Ethnics just tend to be more uglier, not all ethnics have same noses tbh tbh

Well, see? It's not about the skin color, it's all about B O N E S.. I mean skin color does matter but still kek Ethnics just tend to be more uglier, not all ethnics have same noses tbh tbh
Whites still have better bone structure.

Your argument doesn't hold. Tyrones get plenty of pussy. All the Kardashian whores are dating Tyrones.

Your argument doesn't hold. Tyrones get plenty of pussy. All the Kardashian whores are dating Tyrones.
Only top tier black guys get pussy, this site is full of blackcels.

Its over for ethnics

When I see attractive white, Indian, Asian, Black, Hispanic girls I'll say it like it is: "That's an attractive girl."

For women it's different. Girls have legitimately told me they put ethnics like brown people on a different scale, basically stating they can't compare to whites.

Sharp noses and stuff are white traits though. It's a feature inherent in their race that ethnics would be lucky to have.

Lol im a average arab and i mog that guy